The Confession

_
_
One week before the first day of school.
_
_

Kristel had broken up with me two weeks ago and I've got to admit, it hasn't been great. She did it because I apparently was hanging around 'too much' with her best friend, Aron and she was being suspicious of us doing some gay shit. And I'm not fucking gay so she's wrong as fuck for leaving me, altough I really miss her big fat tits and her soft kissable lips.

Brukli, David and I went out to the Metropol Center to get my mind off of that woman and there I saw the big three. Aron's sexy slender body was practically calling for me to go to him but what stopped me were the two curly haired hoes: Tiziana the cello player and my ex, big titty Kristel. "Fuck off.", said Aron. He gave me a side eye but I knew that beneath those condescending eyes he was begging to be held by me like the submissive brat he is.

Brukli snapped me out of it and said "Let's go take some photos of Kristel to get back at her." We got some pictures of the girl and laughed about it.
After dropping my friends over at David's house, I went back home, waiting for the next day.
_
_
3 days until the first day of school.
_
_

I was getting ready as usual for my hangout with the guys, but when I sent them a message, they both left me on read. I was confused but I shrugged it off thinking they just forgot to reply or that it was a simple glitch.

I went out to Radio Lunshnja, since I didn't have anything else to do.
And there he was. Aron. As if he was waiting for someone, but the streets were empty. I decided to be a little playful with him and grab his waist. He quickly pulled my arm off of him and screamed "What the fuck is wrong with you? After doing all of that to Kristel and you still act like this?" I felt appalled and responded "Why do you always have to bring her up? I apologized already so forget about it."
Infuriated, the dark haired boy walked away, flipping me off.
_
_
1 day until the first day of school.
_
_

I didn't even bother texting my friends since they're been ignoring me the past few days. I was going for a walk as usual and I see Brukli and David hanging out without me. They seemed to be having a lot of fun and poking at eachother quite alot, giggling and whispering inaudible things. I went up to them but before I could say anything, they walked away without even giving me a glance to be able to figure out what was going on. I yelled "Why the fuck are you guys avoiding me? You're acting real tough but you're fucking pussies for not saying anything! Come talk to me, David! Brukli? What the fuck is going on?" I was beyond confused when they didn't even stop to listen, and continued walking away as if I was some crazy stranger talking to them. Did Kristel get them on her side for some reason and got them to ignore me? I have to find out some way or another.

I go to the Radio hoping to see Kristel but I just see Aron and Tiziana laughing quite loud about some thing a girl named 'Lexi' did. I didn't care enough to listen and busted in demanding "The fuck did you guys do to make my friends hate me?" They both looked very confused and didn't really understand where that assumption came out and Tiziana let out a quiet "What do you mean?". Aron let his opinion loose too "We did nothing to your friends but maybe they realised how much of a distressed monkey that has no life and all he could do is beg for a purpose in life you are.". I didn't have the mental capacity to argue right then so I just left without saying a word.

His words were getting to me. Did they actually distance themselves from me because of how I am? I admit, I'm not an amazing person but not the kind that would drift his best friends away. I'm a great guy, just because the bitch had gone delusional doesn't mean her words are true. Or are they?...
_
_
First day of school
_
_

It was a good thing I didn't have classes with Brukli and David that day, because they were still very much ignoring me and trying to have as little interaction with me as possible. Every time I walked past I saw them being really close and always saying something loud enough for people around to be curious but too quiet to understand.

Then it hit me. We were a trio and they were a duo. It was simply bound to happen, I was left out just because they became better friends with one another than with me. But that doesn't completely check out, they would've just left me out a little bit more, not completely pretend I don't exist. Maybe I didn't get it.

As I was walking home I got a message from Brukli telling me to come to Radio Lushnja and that he had something important to tell me. I was hit with a dose of serotonin when he texted me but that suddenly turned into dread when I finished reading the sentence. This couldn't be good at all, he wanted to talk to me about something important in person? I don't know what to expect because I've been ignored by him for basically a whole week. Maybe that's why he told me to meet him! He wanted to apologize for treating me this way and simply wanted to go back to the happy trio we were.

I went home and threw my backpack onto my bed and left the house once again, running to the Radio studio.

When I arrived, Brukli and David were waiting for me and they were clearly anxious when they saw me swing open the door. Must be my manly force scaring them. They both were very pale. I was quite worried since I haven't had a good look at them in a while and saw them being very distressed. I asked them "What's wrong, guys? Are you okay-" I got interrupted by Brukli which was talking quite loudly. "There is something very important I have to say!"

Now I was getting worried. What could it be that was taking so long to get out of him? And why was David there? Doesn't seem like he's going to talk.

And then the words that came out of his mouth hit me like a brick.

" I'm gay. "

"...What?"
What the hell.

What the fuck does he mean he's gay? That's gotta be some sick fucking prank. There is no way he's mentally ill like that. I would've noticed. And why is he only telling me this now? Did he just discover it like some superpower or has he been hiding it? And most importantly, why is David here?

And I wish I didn't ask that, because the following sentence spoken by Brukli was going to break me down.

"... And David and I are d-dating. "
"No fucking way" I said under my breath, unable to comprehend what my best friend was saying.

"NO FUCKING WAY YOU TWO ARE SOME GAY ASS TWINKS! That is such bullshit."

I was at a loss of words. My world came crashing down seeing my two best friends who I adored so much being just a couple of faggots that like getting dicks up their asses.

My body filled with homophobia and sigma power reacted before my brain could process what I was about to do. I went up to Brukli and punched him hard in the face, and I made sure that he wouldnt be able to say anymore stupid shit in a while. I looked over at David who was horrified at the scene I just created, but I couldn't care less.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" David yelled and started running towards me, attempting to hit me. But like the great Alpha I am, I just pushed him over and grabbed him by the collar and said "You two are going to wish you were never born."

I was enraged beyond the point of being able to be stopped, but something in my heart made me let go of David, seeing those sparkling bronze eyes pleading for mercy.
I quickly stepped back, hit with a deep guilt with the look of messy scene before my eyes, and ran away.

I need to find someone to talk to about this.