PART 9

-
SUNGHOON'S POV

Damn I've heard lots of people called my name multiples time and i love that but him calling my name it's just he called my name in first time we met. That sweet voice of him. Those doe eyes, the ethereal face, I'm really whipped for this man.

"I loose weight those dark circles under my eyes after you left me-us but you still look ethereal.Wow! How can be the world this unfair" I blurted still looking at him i reached my hands to his eyes to wipe his tears.

"Don't cry i can't still bare seeing you cry" i said and wipe his tears as they keep falling down I was about to hud him but he removes my hands and stood up.

"Then you should go and never comeback" he said his voice is full of authority as he isn't crying and started walking leaving me behind alone.

"I should go and never comeback? What if i don't want to" i said stopping him by holding his arm so he can talk to me.

"You can't have any choice This is my house and yor not invited. And even i can sue you for trespassing. Either you can leaver or i will call the police. That will be a big issue for you Mr.Park" He proudly said as he try to resales his arms from my grip.  I smirked at what he just said F*ck why does him calling my username want me to lock him up in a room and hover on top of him plus that hyung earlier. Shit! Park it's not time to have a stupid kink.

"Go call the police and sue me for trespassing i don't care" i answered that mede him turned around facing me.

"Oh Really, Park? You really don't care. Aren't that kind of idol who wants to be a role model for his beloved fans? And now you don't care being sue for trespassing?" He asked in disbelief. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer to me.

"I'm glad you still remember but i really don't care about their opinions because someone always tells me back then to be myself and don't let them change me the way I am" i answered holding him tightly in my arms as he tries to push me away but failed.

"And you rather than bashing me or hating me for being sued they will be thankful and happy for me because i just found the long lost precious fem that they have been looking for" i added he still pushing me but failed.

"Let go of me and leave my house!" He yelled trying to free from my tight grip.

"I want to stay here and you can't do anything about it " i stated, he sigh and take a deep breath. I thought he surrendered but he stomped on my feet before giving me a punch in my stomach that made me lose my grip.

"That's what you think, Mr.Park" he said before using his phone that made me confused.

-