Taylor Swift Is God(13)

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

'my whole life smells like you. this will take time. undoing you from my blood.'

We get out once he turns off the car, I stretch my legs out and walk around to where Mason is in the back.

He gets a blanket from the trunk of his car, and a little picnic basket "here let me help you" i say, trying to reach for the basket, he moves it before i can get it "No sweetheart, I got it" he says and starts walking away.

I jog a little to catch up with him "wait for me!" I yell at him, he laughs "walk faster" he says.

"I would if I had longer legs" i say, we get to our spot and Mason lays the blanket on the ground and sits down, i sit the basket down on the floor as well and sit down next to Mason.

Mason grabs the basket and opens it, pulling out different foods.

In one container there's blueberries and another one strawberries, watermelon and pineapple and mangos. All my favorite fruits. Next thing he takes out is ice cream, and chips, my favorites.

"Omg you got me my favorite foods!" I say excitedly, he smiles "Yes, i did" he says as he passed me a spoon and the ice cream, I know this is a quite simple flavor but vanilla is my favorite ice cream, just plain vanilla.

He grabs a spoon for himself and we sit in silence sharing the ice cream, looking at the view in front of us.

It's a lake, the water is crystal clear blue you can see the rocks under the water.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" I ask Mason, looking at him. He thinks about it, "Maybe, I've never actually thought about it" he says, "do you?" He questions me with the same question, "Yes, I do" I answer, smiling "Why?" He asked, "I don't know, I just feel like everyone has someone who belongs with them, it's kinda of comforting to me. I don't have to try so hard to make someone love me because there's someone out there meant to love me no matter my flaws" i say, he just sits there listening to me talk.

"I see what you mean, but Stella you shouldn't have to make someone love you, they should love you on they're own" he says, i sit facing him "but if i don't try to make someone love me than no one will ever see me"  i say, his eyes soften and his hand reaches towards my face cupping my cheek "the right person will see you and love you for you, and they won't judge you or care about your flaws." He says in a comforting tone, i look into his blue eyes, his gorgeous clear blue eyes.

Somehow I end up falling more in love with him, somehow I feel like he's talking about himself, like maybe he could be the one to love me even with my flaws.

He stares back into my eyes, and I hope, I just hope he can see how much I love him. How I've always loved him.

I wanted to lean in more and grab his face and kiss his soft lips, but I don't.

He drops off his hand, i miss his warmth. "Do you still want to listen to Taylor Swift?" He asks, i nod excitedly, i feel like everytime I'm with him I feel happy and so excited.

"Okay! Sweetheart you can put it on whenever you want" he says, i nod and take my phone out "I have the perfect song for us to listen to" i say scrolling through my playlist.

I stop at the one song I was looking for, how you get the girl, wink wink

"This one is perfect! And one of my favorite songs" i say showing him "how you get the girl?" He questioned. I say nodding smiling "Yes, listen to it!" I say, "okay! I will just for you sweetheart"

I press play and the song fills in the silence presence.

I instantly starting singing, "stand there like a ghost, shaking come the rain, rain. She'll open the door and say 'are you insane'" i sing loudly while Mason covers his ears, laughing. Making me yell even more loudly.

"Wow you're horrible at singing" Mason says making me laugh, "what!! I'm so amazing at it, you're just jealous" i say sounding fake offended with a smile peeking out to show him I'm not actually offended "I'm sorry sweetheart, you're right. You're amazing! The next Taylor swift" he says laughing, I join him.

Gosh he's so perfect, "why do you even like her?" He asks, I look at him "are you serious? Taylor swift is literally god" i say, "you just have to listen to her more" i tell him, "I'm making you a playlist right now!"

"I'll listen to it but you have to listen to mine as well" he says pointing a finger at me, i nod and we both start making our playlist for each other.

On my playlist I added:
How you get the girl, which is basically our song already, next up is lover, her newest All the girls you've loved before. "Can I add Lana del rey?" I ask, he looks up confused "Lana? Your cousin?" He questions confused, i laugh out loud "No! Lana del rey, she's an artist she's one of my favorites along with Gracie abrams" i say explaining who Lana del rey is "Oh okay yeah sure put whoever you want me to listen to" he says,

"Okay I'm done with mine" i say, I'm so excited to show it to him.
"Okay I'm almost done as well" he says focusing on making his little playlist, god i love him.

Seconds later "I'm done!" He announced, "I'll send you mine, and you send me yours" i tell him and he nods agreeing with me. We send each other or playlist, both our phones go off at the same time.

We spend a little while longer there, at some point we lay down and look up at the stars.

Everything finally felt perfect.

A/N:
Hi guys in about a month or so I'm going to be releasing a book called "The things I wish I told you" and in this book it's basically about Lana and her ex boyfriend, it's letters she wrote to him after he left her. It's almost done.:)
Stella's outfit and makeup 👇🏼

:)Stella's outfit and makeup 👇🏼