He said what?(14)

Chapter 14"I fear I will be ripped open and found unsightly

Chapter 14
"I fear I will be ripped open and found unsightly."

At around 10pm we get to my house, i see my moms car is missing from the driveway.

Relief washes over me, "thank you for today Mason, I had so much fun!" I say thanking him, "anytime sweetheart, i lo-" he says but doesn't finish what he was going to say, he clears his throat "uh I'll see you tomorrow" he says and i nod closing his door.

Was he about to say what I think he was going to say? I rush to the door and open it getting in.

I take off my jacket and purse off, i run down the hallway.

"Lana! Lana!" I yell for Lana as i speed walk to the room, i open the door to see Lana watching a movie, she pauses it and turns to me "Hey how did it go?" She asks and I don't even answer her I just blurt it out "I think he was about to say i love you to me"

Her jaw drops to the floor "He said what??" She asks shocked, i nod my head "okay so i was getting off the car, i thanked him for tonight and then he was like 'anytime sweetheart, i lo-'" i explain to her from the beginning and she looked even more shocked then the first time. "What!! He was totally going to say it, he even started it and everything" she says, i get my hopes up in some way.

I want him to love me but is it too soon? Do i even love him? "Isn't too soon though?" I voice my thoughts, "Hey! When you know, you know!" She says.

She's right we're young, if we think we know then that's great but it turns out wrong than at least we tried.

"Yeah! But wait how do you know you're in love with someone?" I ask curious, "like I said you'll know when" she says, that doesn't really explain it but I guess that will do for now.

"Doesn't really help" i say sighing, "I'm sorry, but honestly really you'll know!" She says, "like you'll realize it, you'll notice little things" she tells me, "that's all I can really say"

"I'll let you know when I know" i say laughing, she laughs back. "Trust me he loves you already" she says.

"I'm kind of scared of him loving me" i say quietly, she stays silent "i just don't want him to leave me like coleson did" i say, "I don't think I loved coleson, because it feel like this. The thought of losing Mason hurts me so much and nothing has happened between us" i say continuing.

Lana hugs me "it's going to be okay! He doesn't seem like the type of guy to do that to you" she says, i hug her back.

After we talked we went to sleep, which was around 11pm with a certain brunette in my mind.

These past few weeks go by quickly with nothing much happening, Mason and I have been hanging out more and mostly alone. Lana and Ryan have been getting closer, all of us in our friendship have been getting closer.