Sunday Funday(16)

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"The darkness. It keeps me safe. No one can see me there. No one can see me as I am. Ruined and imperfect. I could be anything in my mask of ambiguity and indefinability. I could be anything. I could be delectable. I could be beautiful. In the dark, someone might even fall in love with me."-Sue Zhao

The rest of Saturday night we spent it watching movies, we at some point forced the boys to watch the Notebook.

They all cried, but who wouldn't? It's the notebook for crying out loud, i love Noah's and Allie's love story and the fact they died together at the end.

I would love that, to die next to the love of my life. Kinda sad but true.

Anyways Mason total loved it.

It's now Sunday morning, everyone is sleeping still and by everyone I mean the boys also stayed the night which was a plus because I fell asleep in masons arms.

Before anything else, yes I'm those girls who are totally obsessed with their boyfriends even though he's not my boyfriend yet.

Technically we basically are since he asked me out.

Anyways we fell asleep in each others arms and not going to lie it was one of the best sleeps I've had in a long time. I just hope I didn't snore in my sleep! If i did I might bury myself in a hole.

We fell asleep on the couch, my neck is feeling a little sore.

Today the girls and I plan on going shopping at the mall, I'm sure the boys won't want to go though.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

For the second time today, I open my eyes to find mason staring at me.
Kshehsjdhjdjd that's how my stomach feels like with those butterflies.

I smile, "whatttt" i say smiling, gosh I can't stop smiling with him around.

"Nothing, you just look so beautiful" he says as my make up is all smudged and my hair is all wild, yet i still blush.

"Really? With my smudged eye liner and shit" i say laughing, he laughs too.

"Yes really! You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met" he says so gently, making my heart scream.

"Are you guys done yet? Pancakes are ready!" Blake says from the kitchen.

Mason and i get up, Mason grabs my hand and we walk into the kitchen together.

Lana, Evelyn, and Violet all sit at the table munching on some pancakes that Ryan made for us, Mason let's go of our hands and grabs us plates and pikes pancakes on them.

He gives me my plate afterwards with a cup of milk, "thank you" i say and we head towards the table, he sits next to me and i sit next to Lana.

"So what are your guys plans for today?" Noah asks, he sits across from me, Evelyn answers him "were planning on having a little girls day, like getting our nails done and going to the mall" she says, and i add "No boys allowed!" I say, the girls nodding.

Mason pouts at me cutely, "what's wrong mase?" I ask him. "I'm not going to be able to see you the rest of the day?" He asks and I laugh at how cute he is! "No, but I'll see you tomorrow" i say.

After breakfast we clean up and the boys head home.

"So where should we go to first?" Lana asks, "we have a nail appointment soon" Violet says.

After getting ready, we head to the nail salon "does anyone have their nail ideas of what they want?" I ask them as Lana drives us, they all nod "yes! But we should wait to show each other it should be a surprise!" Violet says and we all agree.

We arrive and wait for a little until they're ready for us.

Once they are, they take us one by one. They're always so busy here which is good!

"Guys" i say to get the girl's attention, "I think I want to dye my hair!" I tell them excitedly.

"Omg you should do it!" Lana says, "I'll make the appointment for you!" Evelyn says.

"Aww thank you Evie" i say, im so grateful for her.

"What do you want to get?" Violet asks, "I want pink highlights!" I say, "that would look so cute on you!" She says.

After we're done with our nails we head to the mall, we still have a little until the appointment.

We mostly walk around and look around but we don't buy, there's nothing good in our local mall.

We head to the court food and order a mini pizza, and sit at a table.

"How do you feel about being masons girl?" Evelyn asks, i blush at that masons girl ahhh. I love it "we see you blushing!" Lana says, pinching my cheeks "oh stop! I'm not his girl yet! Our date is on Saturday, nothing can go wrong" i say, and they nod "i agree! Nothing will go wrong, you guys are meant to be" Violet says "thank you letty!" I hug her and she hugs back.

We eat and then leave the mall, and head to the hair salon. I'm so excited.

After hours and hours we finally leave the salon with my brand new hair. It's 7pm and we head home, once we get home the girls leave since we have school tomorrow.

Lana and i head to the room, "you look so pretty with your new hair" she compliments me, "thank you Lana! I love you"

After we get ready for bed, we lay in bed.

"Stella?" Lana asks, "yes?" I answer her, we're both looking at the celling. Thinking, "do you think Blake will ever come back to me?" She asks, I think about how to respond "honestly, maybe he will. They always come back, but you have to remember the way he left. If he left than he's going to keep leaving no matter how much he says he's changed"

I give her as much advice as I can "you deserve someone will stay, who will never leave you and come back and leave you and come back. Because you don't deserve that" i tell her, she sighs and turns to her side facing me "I know you're right but it's difficult when seeing someone you love come back into your life" she says and i agree.

"I agree, i know how you feel! I sometimes miss coleson but I don't think I truly miss him I think I just miss the memories of us, I think about Mason and then I think about coleson and they're so different, the feelings are different"

"Yeah i get it too, I could possibly see myself with Ryan as well. He's so sweet to me but i definitely need more time by myself" she says sighing

"We'll be alright, i promise"