Katsuki x Yn

It's a Sunday night and Yn
stayed in her one room apartment all day under her blanket listening to music as cuddling herself in bed since her partner is out doing hero work...Yn was born with a quirk but she never went to hero school but she went to fashion art school she's a part time fashion designer and art teacher she likes to spend the weekend with her husband but he had work all weekend for the second time this month it was nothing new but Yn..was going through something that no one knows about

Yn: her headphones are in her ears as she cuddles her stuff dog animal tearing up " I haven't felt this alone in so long..." her mother had passed away not to long ago they was always close until Yn went to do her own things her mom lived in American and so she couldn't see her or go to the funeral no one knows about her mom or even know she talks to her mom bc Yn moved to Japan to find a place she belongs so that means Wht stayed in American stayed in American " Mama...I'm sorry...ik..it's my fault it shouldn't been me...not you..."

Bakugo: bakugo Yn husband of 3 years now they met when he was in his last year of UA since he was on a school mission with Aizawa and went to her school she was at so bakugo can learn about fashion and Yn was his student teacher everyone in Yn school had to teach the soon to be hero about fashion so they can graduate their school they become close very quick and got together after two years he left UA and gotten married three years after that. Their 26 now besides that now he had walked into the apartment taking his gears off and walks over to the room

Yn: " fuck.."

Bakugo: " I'm home!!" He yelled but she couldn't hear him she just started breaking down as he walked into the room he saw her and yelled " OI DID YOU NOT HEAR-" he stopped and realized as he walked over to her and placed a hand on Yn shoulder " Teddy bear-?"

Yn: she jumped slightly looking at him and wiping her tears away shaking not bc she was scared but bc of the crying turning into overthinking " ..Kat.."

Bakugo: he grabbed her and turned into a hug hugging her rubbing her back " what's wrong what happened.."

Yn: she wasn't shocked but she was slightly embarrassed and confused " n-nothin-"

Bakugo stopped her from finishing her sentence " you don't have to tell me but I'm here it's clearly something never nothing."he lays her down and pulls her into a cuddle " I'll cuddle you "

Yn chuckled and started crying again she couldn't hold it in she just started telling him everything " I-I should've told you..but..idk!"

Bakugo shake his head and kept holding her close and rubbing her head " idgaf it wasn't my business to know. It's your parents it's your life but you don't have to deal with this alone you never will or have to.."

Yn looked at him and hugged him tightly nodded " thank you just hold me.."

Bakugo hold her more close kisses her forehead " yea. Wtv nerd just-..ugh I'm here for you whenever, wherever however." He rolled his eyes as Yn started to fall asleep in his arms and he looked down at her " fucking nerd is asleep?. Ugly Wtv sleep well Yn.."

Yn: " night Kat..."
.
X
.