HAWAIIAN ROLLERCOASTER RIDE

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

In the world of tourism your family stands on high.

They've achieved was some many people strive for–––the American Dream. A concept intangible to those whose lives were doomed from the start, something totally out of reach, and yet it lies in the palm of your hand. You thread it through your fingers, and embrace it with the care only lovers share. It shines in you grasp and whispers your innermost desires in the dead of night. But you still crave more, more, and more–––never feeling the true satisfaction, incapable of feeling the relief of a full stomach. You have become the American Dream, and in turn become your own worst enemy.

Or

When your family's business goes bankrupt, you search for other ways to bring money home.

PLAYLIST

01. Dorothy, Tony Tape 02. Hawaiian Beauty, Lionel Wendling 03. Grass Skirts Blowing, Jan Rap 04. Kona Angel, The Surfdusters 05. Coconut Cocktail, Lionel Wendling 06. Heat, The Blues Hawaiian 07. Molaka'I Nui (a), Kapono Beamer 08. Happy End, Gerhard Trede 09. Driving Home, John Anthony 10. Hawaiian Breeze, Jon Jelmer 11. Aloha Oe, Elvis Presley

NOTES

BEACH HOUSE TRANCE contains: Spoilers for JOJOLands, hints towards the reader being Hawaiian/from Hawaii, gender neutral reader, slightly OOC characters, canon-typical violence, mentions of sexual assault/harassment, GNC Dragona, drug distribution, underage drinking, underage driving, period-typical slang usage, and my personal fun little pop culture references :3!!!

Please be prepared for slow updates... Maybe I'll be done with this is ten years :') I STILL DID IT THOUGH, MY JOJOLands fic is here >:)

stand name reveal incoming!!! 3.. 2.. 1.. Pearl Diver?!?! Is that an Mitski reference???? No way >:0!

Fun fact: I wanted to name the stand Born In The U.S.A, but I felt the name was too on the nose considering the plot I have laid out.