9

" Scaramouche? You mean that guy from the band? No way.." Tighnari shook his head.

"Yes way... he's my ex." You held Collei in your arms, playing with her hair as Tighnari got stuff that would help collei.

"Cyno, no time for jokes." Tighnari stated, knowing Cyno was going to pop one sooner or later.

"Fine.. but you ha-"

"Cyno." Tighnari forced a smile " If you are going to say a joke I swear to our archon you will not come out of this house unscathed."

"Anyways. I bandaged Collei's forehead, why'd you break up with him, or vice versa?" Tighnari asked, moving Collei down to rest on your and his lap.

"Well.. he was being toxic, and clingy."

"[name]. Why didn't you tell us?" Cyno sighed, worried.

"I think I can handle it myself."

" [Name], his fans would do anything for him! You've seen the media. You know that some of their fans would kill to make them happy."

" I know his weak spots. That's one of the advantages."

"[Name], it doesn't matter if you know his weak spots. He most likely knows yours."

" Cyno.. your getting me a bit worried."

"Yes, that because you should be. He has his friends to protect him and some might even go to the lengths of helping him with illegal doing."

"..its ok." You smiled,  moving Colleis head slightly so it would rest on Cynos lap as you moved upstairs.

"[Name], what are you doing?"

"Oh brother.. he's outside, that's why im going upstairs. He might accidentally rip the door open. Trust me. He's done it before. I'm curious where he got his strength from, but it doesn't matter. Follow me.. and bring Collei."