65.

Amara

It was daytime the next morning, around early afternoon judging by the sun's position in the sky. I didn't know what pulled me away from my slumber. Maybe it was the chill that ran down my spine as I didn't have Lucien's arms around me or the loud commotion that could be heard downstairs.

I slowly blink my eyelashes to adjust to the rays striking me on my face and move around on the bed, earning a loud grunt from beside me. I turn my head to see Lucien sound asleep and I smile, scooting closer to feel his body heat on mine. I watch him for a while and take the time to admire his beautiful features. He has an innocent yet intimidating face. Beautiful, magical, jaded, hardened, seductive, confident, sassy and yeah...his face made me very happy.

"You're staring," he mumbles, scrunching his eyebrows together to create pretty little creases on his forehead.

"So what? I can't stare at what's mine?" I interrogate, throwing a leg over his waist. I move a few strands of hair that tickled his forehead away and tuck them behind his red ear. I smirk, knowing fully well why his ear turned red. At any moment he's embarrassed, this is how you know.

"Being desired by you is all I want," he hums. Slowly but surely, he opens his eyes to reveal those gorgeous green eyes I fell deeply in love with, a kind of green that speaks to the soul of nature. Bold yet mysterious. I could get lost in them and never seek an exit.

"Hi," I say softly with a small smile. He returns the gesture and bites his bottom lip. The butterflies kept on erupting in my stomach and if I don't get out of this bed, I'd explode.

No literally, I had a hot pee and if I don't get out of bed in the next few seconds, my bladder will explode.

"I have to get up," I groan and detach myself from my boyfriend who was in a romantic mood today. It took me more time than I had hoped to get out of bed because he kept pulling me down every time I got up.

"Honey, I have to pee, like now! My bladder is begging for a release and if I don't make it in time, R.I.P. to your sheets," I start pinching his arm and go to tickle him but he let go of me before I got to do so.

"Thank you honey, I'm not going far you know," I retort. I scurry to the bathroom in Lucien's, or might I correct myself, our room, and let it all out. I moan as the sensation of release strikes through my body.

A sudden laugh was heard on the other side of the door and I cock my ears to see if I heard right.

"Are you standing outside the door?!" I shriek.

"Well I'm waiting to use the bathroom and let me tell you, that was the weirdest moan I've ever heard, EVER. From a girl too," he continues to laugh at me on the other side and I wished he could see me flicking him off with a middle finger. I quickly finish my business and allowed Lucien to use the bathroom. As I opened the door and saw him leaning against the wall, I roll my eyes. As I go to walk past him, he grabs my upper arm and spins me around to face him.

He arches an eyebrow and I arch one back.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" he asks in a raspy voice.

I suck my teeth. "Do you think you deserve one today? And it's way past morning," I fight back.

He stares into my eyes and smiles. My heart began to pound. I stood still, feeling the temptation to pull him into me and crash our lips together. The desire ran through my body, from my heart to my chest and down towards my inner thighs.

He snakes his hands around my neck and leaves kisses to the skin, straight down to my shoulders and caresses the cartilage of my ear with his lips.

I tilt my head to the side and after his deep breath out, he bites my bottom lip gently. It made me want more.

I let go of my ego and gave into the temptation. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tugged on his hair and pulled him down for a steamy kiss. I can feel him smile against mine. The kiss, just like the others we shared, had my mind spinning and for a minute I didn't care how bad my mouth must've tasted.

We eventually pulled away to catch our breaths and I let out a breathy giggle. His two hands grab my left hand and he places my open palm on his heart, holding it there. His eyes exude a mixture of love and lust, security, passion, safety and patience. I smile and he lets go of my hands, with one hand he runs his fingers through my hair and gently guides my face closer to his, eventually leaning me in to rest my head on his chest. His other arm wraps around me, I hope he never lets go.

While in that moment against his chest, I could only think about what I did to deserve him in the first place.

Next thing I knew, he says, "I have to pee princess." Total mood killer.

I pout and let him go. He tilts my chin forward to look up at him and kisses my pouty lips. "Why don't you go downstairs and get something to eat, yeah? I'll meet you there in 5 okay?"

I heave a sigh and dropped my shoulders. "I love you." The words continue to make him smile.

"Je vous aime, princesse," he says in a calm voice and pecks my lips once more.

(I love you princess in French).

As he goes to take his turn in the bathroom, I adjust my pajamas, making sure they're presentable, and head downstairs to find Mrs. Haynes. As I descend, the voices that I heard a few moments ago were getting louder and louder. I slowly creep towards the sound and peek my head into the room where a few people stood.

"Miss De La Fosse, the monsieur and his madam are not available for visits on the weekend. I kindly ask you to leave and I will have him phone you as soon as he wakes up," I overhear Mrs. Haynes instructing Clarissa who is standing tall and firm in the front room with her hands crossed.

What is she doing here? I wonder if Lucien knows. Invading questions kept filling my thoughts.

"Oh, well if it isn't the famous Amara Belle!" I snap my head to the direction of her voice and saw that everyone was staring at me peeking behind the wall.

I fixed my posture and crossed my arms in front of me, glaring at the one person I despised most in my life.

"Clarissa, what are you doing here?"

***

If you're liking this story, don't forget to vote and leave a nice review! xoxo