PART 10

-
SUNGHOON'S POV

"MANGER minsung can you fetch one of your-... ?"before other line answer of his question i grabbed his phone and dropped the call.

"You can't stop me for staying here! I want to stay here with you so please let me" i looked at him and saw tears forming of his eyes.

"Why can't you leave and never comeback? You're mad at me righ? Stay mad at me don't beg to stay here with me because in the first I'm the one who left without saying anything" he said and tears falls down from his eyes, tears that i still don't want to see.

"Yes! I'm mad at you for leaving me like that i Waited for you to come home and tell me what you did with your parents. I even regret not coming with you when i can. I regret asking how are you when Hyungs keeps on treating you unfair I'm mad but at the moment i saw you talking with Jay and Manger-nim that anger vanished i wished i was him so that i can talk to you and be with you...?" I answered as i wipe his tears.

"I still hate seeing you cry so please again stop crying i don't know why you keeps on pushing us away from you, i don't know the reason behind you leaving us like that i want to ask you why but I'm scared that you will leave again. If asking you make you leave me agin i won't ask you but please just let me be with you"

"I don't want-" he said not finishing his sentence because i kissed him finally i kissed him after 2 years he started pushing me but i hold him tight not letting him go.

"Damn that soft lips i missed.."i mumbled between the kiss as i ran my thumb to his lower lip.

"Please don't say that words again, please i don't want to hear that from you" i begged, tears falling from my eyes.

"What do you want me to do so you can leave and never comeback?" He said looking straight at me I smiled

"Just say that you don't love me while looking at my eyes, because i know you can't do that actually you already did that do you remember?" I stated that with sad smile

"You're being selfless You are hurting yourself! Why can't you stay away from me and move on?" He asked confused. KIM SUNOO You'll be gonna death of me.

"And why do you care? Are you worried because of me? You said to me to leave you alone and now you're worried for me?that I'm hurting myself." i said teasingly he looked away but i held his chin and make him look at me.

"You don't know how much I missed you how much Hyungs missed you i can't sleep, eat exercise properly, Look your beloved abs of mine is missing." i said as i lift my shirt up showing him my abs he tried looking away but i was holding his chin.

"Please Sunoo let me stay here with you in your paradise, help me moving on from you" i don't know how much time but i begged, i begged for the beautiful creature in front of me.

"Help you moving on while you stay here!! You're ridiculous! How can you move on from the person who hurted you the most?" He said raising his beautiful eyebrows.

"Well,it's for me to hide and for you to find out." i said proudly smirking at him.

"You are crazy, Mr.Park! Fine stay here and move on from me"he answered mostly surrendered himself as i smile let's see Kim Sunoo i will make you fall for me over and over again.

-