going home

Snow pov
♠︎♠︎♥︎♥︎◆◆♣︎♣︎
After having the party I picked up my stuff from the ground and summed my armor and glider.

Snow are you going somewhere? Kairi asked me getting everyone's atenchen.

Yea I've been gone from my original world too long and I need some time alone I'll coll if I need something.

Ok be safe snow tell your mom and sister hi for me riku said.

I will riky see you guys later.
♣︎♣︎♠︎♠︎♥︎♥︎◆◆
Ecer relms
Enchancya
◆◆♥︎♥︎♣︎♣︎♠︎♠︎
I walked twords moms shop even if I was getting wered looks from the towens people then agen its been awial since I've been here.

Oddly it was locked wich I found wered so I pulled out a key and put it in thr lock and opend it.

What I found was everything covered in dust or having a white sheet over the objecked.

Where are they I asked the empty room as it seemd no one has been in here for awial.

Snow is that you? A women's vote asked behind me.

I ternd around to see jads mom looking at me with hope.

Yea it's me do you know where my mom and sofia are? I asked.

You haven't heard? She asked.

No I've been bisy lately and only know have time to visit I said.

Your mom merrier king rolend the secont about a year ago.

Ow I said looking at the casel in the distens.

Come to my house I'll send your mother a letter letting her know your back and to send a carig to come pick you up.

Thank you I said as I followed her.
◆◆♠︎♠︎♣︎♣︎♥︎♥︎
After a few hours a carig came and picked me up to take me to the casel.

When I got to the catel mom and sofia were at the bottom of the stars well the rest of the royal family were at the top.

I hoped out of the carig and smiled as I gave mom and sofia a hug.

It's good to see you snow how have you been? Mom asked as we walked up the stars.

Pretty good bin bisy hens why I never came back untell now mom I said as we made it to the top of the stars.

I certsed to rolend amber and James.

Non of that snow rolend said with a jental smial.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind and a gummy ship appears.

Why is a gummy ship here I asked aloud as the door opend to revil micky,Donald,goofy and riku coming out of it.

I was behind rolend and cast a spell the three good Faris tut me and Kairi.

When I emerged from behind rolend in the dress the grup were saprised.

Snow you cane from here? Kairi asked.

Yep and it seemed well I was gon my mom merrier king rolend the secont.