Punishment [ s]

⚠️:mommy kink, spitting kink,crying kink,orgasm control,submissive kink,knife/blood kink, choking,praise and use of a strap.
————————————————————————
Y/n pov:
I had come home incredibly late due to some man picking a fight with me at the bar.
I knew Natasha was going to punish me,badly. The team had their mission today and I wanted to go out with some old friends for some fun to lighten up a bit. Until a man became incredibly touchy with me and ofc I said no, so he decided to rag my hair and now I have a sore head and bruise on my forehead from where he also punched me along with some dried blood, it wasn't that bad.

Natasha ofc is going to make a massive deal out of it, but I liked when she was mad at me because it turned me on when she was so controlling over me. I was driving back home while using a wet wipe to try and wipe some of the blood off of my face, I failed and I threw it giving up. Pulling up in the compounds garage.

I breathed in extremely deep and breathed out heavily, seeing the elevators door open and Natasha was drinking something in the kitchen,I tiptoed out of the elevator slowly, trying not to bring attention to myself. I gradually walked away,heading to our shared room.

"Y/n" she called and I halted in my path, curing in Russian to myself and swivelling on my heels. "Come here" she ordered and I walked over and stood in front of her.

"Yes-" her hands latched on to the collar of my shirt, as she smashed me against the wall harshly. I winced. Looking deeply into those beautiful green orbs, I could see the anger build.

"Where the fuck where you,y/n?" Her grip tightened on my collar and I gulped loudly.

"I was out at a bar!" I explained to her and she shoved me harder causing me to whimper. "Let me explain,please" I pleaded to her.

"Go" she sternly instructed "this guy wanted to go with me to a room,but I said no"  I see her eyes narrow down with more concern than anger. "He got annoyed then pulled my hair and punched me" I swallowed the bug lump in my throat, her hands let go of my collar, gently grabbing my jaw. "I wouldn't go with anyone. I'm yours,Natasha."

Her soft lips pressed against my cheek and I sighed, holding on to her nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck,while her hand was in my lower back,and the other on the back of my head holding me close. "Have you eaten today princess?" She said.

"Yes I have" I quickly responded. "I ate dinner at the bar" her hands placed in my inner thighs, lifting me and placing me gently on the kitchen counter.

"Good girl" she kissed my lips, holding me close by my waist. She walks off, I latched her wrist before she could repel away.

"Could I have more food please?" I softly requested and she furrowed a brow and a smirk grew.

"If you want it, get in your knees, and beg" Natasha commanded and I slipped off the counter, getting down on to my knees holding her hands,as my chin rested on her abdomen.

"Please mommy" I pleaded with a pout following, keeling firm eye contact with her and her lips tugged a smirk. Her hands held onto my jaw as she lifted me up again and I put my chin on her chest,with the same Lucius look.

"Yes,my good girl,go wait in our room and I'll bring you something" Natasha instructed and I obeyed. Getting out of her warm embrace and heading to our room.

I laid on the bed waiting patiently for her to come back. I went onto my phone, scrolling through my feeds on instagram, seeing the team's notifications.

Tony stank
We're not back till tomorrow so make sure the compound is clean thanks :)))

Capsical
Yeah don't put cum everywhere

"Hey, my good girl" Natasha unexpectedly kissed my cheek and I giggled,placing my phone away from me.

"Hi mommy" I stroked her jawline as she pushed me back onto the bed,sucking at my neck. I whimpered as her lips devoured my neck, then noticing that my bed side table was empty,  and her hands were clean.

"I have a different kind of food you hungry slut" her body hovered over mine, " be a good girl and undress yourself for mommy" I slipped my shirt over my head, and I wriggled out of my pants.

"I'm so wet for your mommy" I smirked to myself, as her lips lowered down to press onto my stomach, I whimpered, felling her tongue glide across my abdomen, biting to form a line of dark circles.

Her hand reached into her pocket,and she pulled out a knife, my pussy throbbing more as I knew what she was going to tell me which turns me on. The cold metal pressed against my thigh, "are you mine? Are you slut?"she pushed deeper into my skin, I feel the blood trickle down my thigh.

"Yes mommy I'm all urs, your slut for your to use" I moaned out as her hand slipped of her pants. I threw my head back as the metal dug fiercely into my skin, she finished the N and initiated to write the R. I felt a warm press at my entrance, I gathered she was using a strap. "Fuck,mommy" I moaned, I gasped and my legs twitched as the member shoved into me in a hurry.

"You want more your dirty little whore?"
She thruster her hips barley faster into me and I moaned out, gripping the sheets.

"Yes, yes please mommy" I said breathlessly "yeah you like it when I fuck you like the slut you are?" Her hand came down on my tit "fuck" i gasped she slapped me "watch your fucking mouth you dirt whore" she says.

"Open" she states, as I hesitantly open my mouth she spits in it. She takes herself out of me and sits me on my knees, she shoves her digits in my mouth "suck you slut" I without thinking twice start sucking and swirling my tongue around her fingers. She shoves her fingers down my throat as I gag she laughes "pathetic whore,breathe in your nose that's it"

She pulls her digits out and slaps me again. She picks me up and throws me on the bed. "All fours. NOW" I obey not wanting to upset her. She pulls a little bottle out of the dresser lube. She rubs it i and shoves her fingers in my lubricant hole. "Fuck baby ur ass is so tight" I moaned and screamed her name "mommy can I cum?" "No you slut you can wait" I try my best to hold it back.

She slams her fingers into my pussy. "Fuck baby no matter how many times I fuck u ur slutty little hole always wants more" "FUCK MOMMY" I yell all you can hear is the squelching of my fluids. "Yeah baby tell my name just like that you like it when u fuck you don't you dirty slut"

"Can I come" I say in a strained voice trying to hold it back. She slaps my ass and says "cum slut" and I release my juices everywhere.

"Deketa you did so well I'm so proud let's get you cleaned up hmm then we can snuggle"
I nod in agreement.