🍃Mafia Mission Pt. 1☁

I'm baaack!~
---------------------------------------------------------

No one's pov:

"Excuse me?"

A man with raven black hair asked in confusion. His deep blue eyes trying to understand what the hell the peach in front of him just said.

"You heard me, you're joining me on a little mission" the peach man said, a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Sabito. I lo... Ahem you know how i feel and all, but I'm not confused about the mission at all. It's the fact as to why i have to wear a dress!"

"Cmon! You'll look stunning! Pleaseee giyuu~"

Giyuu sighed. He couldn't help but give in since his husband was both his boss... And was paying him a lot of money.

"Just get changed, we need to leave"

Sabito waved before getting up off his seat and moving to the front of giyuu. He then began unbuttoning Giyuu's shirt, but giyuu immediately covered up blushing.

"I can change myself!"

"Finee... But hurry up, i plan on killing them in the quietist way possible"

Giyuu raises his eyebrow as he crosses his arms. It was a little sass he got from his best friend shinobu.

"Sabito, i mean this in the bluntest way possible... But you're the most dramatic man i've ever met."

"Huh- Hey! What about Uzui?"

Sabito shouts dramatically, as if he were a theatre kid.

"Fine. You're the 2nd most dramatic man i've met."

Giyuu compromises, not making the situation any better. He then sighs, taking the stupid dress as if he had no will nor choice.

You see, his first mistake was being Sabito's partner in crime.

"I'll wear the dress. However, i expect compensation."

Giyuu says nonchalantly, although it was clear he was a bit bothered.

"As long a i don't get sued, i'll gladly pay you, pookie~"

Sabito grins playfully, like a little fox that's basically acting like a 12 year old discord mod in the making. Yet he was 21.

Giyuu looks at him, a mixture of emotions on his face such as shock, confusion and the 'what the hell, is that a cockroach?' Face.

"Never call me pookie again... It's terrifying"

Sabito sighs in defeat as he swallows the cringe. To be fair, he was basically asking for it.

"Fair enough"

He gives Giyuu a thumbs up as giyuu sways his way out of the room to go change.

'He really needs to stop hanging out with shinobu... He's going to hit me with a car one day thanks to his influence'

Sabito thinks to himself as he stands there depressingly. Stealing Giyuu's one personality trait. Being depressed.

***

Giyuu stood there, Feeling both cringe and embarrassed about wearing a dress as Sabito stands next to him.

"Hey, look at me"

Sabito says softly, putting his rough hand on giyuu's cheek reassuringly.

"I know I'm the jerk for making you wear the dress and all, but you look amazing. If you don't like it, tell me. I promise i won't ever make you do something you find uncomfortable again"

His lips softly touch Giyuu's forehead as he held his precious lover's hand gently.

A small blush forms on Giyuu's cheeks as he avoids eye contact.

"Sabito, that's completely impossible. Just trying to order fast food makes me extremely uncomfortable."

Giyuu says bluntly as Sabito freezes. It's true... As an introvert, just being around people made Giyuu uncomfortable. Although, Sabito often found it funny since Giyuu would always pull this cold expression, preventing anyone from coming up to him.

"Let's just get this over with."

He sighs. However, Sabito immediately stops him as he puffs his cheeks.

"Hold up there mister! I need to hear you say you love me first."

"Sabito, this-"

"Nuh uh. Say it!"

Giyuu and Sabito stand there for a good minute, forgetting about their job as Giyuu maths the equations.

"Sabi-"

"Say it!"

There was a long sigh as giyuu looks up at him.

"I..."

Sabito's grin widens as he waits for Him to finish.

"Want to get this mission over and done with."

Sabito's hopes and dreams have been crushed by a meteor.

Throughout this mission, Sabito would be like a sad puppy... Or so he thought.

---------------------------------------------------------

699 words

Sorry for not posting!