chapter one: discovery

what's happening to me..?

error

error... restarting "chapter 1: discovery.exe",

this might take a while, please wait a moment.

successful!

2nd/3rd person POV

It's been about a month since you and Uzi were out of the base and you had nothing to do besides sit on the ship's chairs and spin around. Uzi was out getting supplies to repair the ship while N was outside walking a bit. The only ones in the room were you and V, who was death staring at you. You decided that drawing was a good idea! So you took out your sketchbook from your backpack and started to sketch. But the only thing on your mind was nothing but your current interest and so you sketched it, until you suddenly thought of N, so you drew him instead. The entire time, V watched you with a little concern on her face. You couldn't really help but draw lately due to the fact you got involved with Uzi's bullshit, it was like a fever dream, to be honest. you wonder how N is doing outside because it's been a little too long since he's been outside.

N's POV

I can't stop thinking about that worker drone, it's only been a month yet somehow I get nervous around them. I don't know what to do anymore, it's like an addiction, I mean... I like the feeling. I walk in circles while I blush thinking about Y/N, trying to process my life decisions as I feel myself overheating, not in the 'I need drone oil' way, like, overheating from the thought of Y/N. 

"Ack, I need them to get off my head! I like V, not them!! but I'm already losing feelings for V... ah, biscuits!! I can't decide!!!!" I mumbled to myself while walking around in circles. This is really frustrating. But, Y/N is pretty cute... I walk back inside the base, finding Y/N drawing and V staring at them, I walk to Y/N finding them sketching... 

"Boo!" I said as I shook Y/N's shoulder, they jumped a bit and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Eep! Don't scare me like that! You always do this!" Y/N reacted, they still had that surprised look on their face. 

"By the way, is that drawing supposed to be me?" I pointed out, that I tried to take their sketchbook but they immediately took the book away, woah, they have a really fast reaction time! 

"D-dont look at that! At least ask before taking my sketchbook to look at my art..." Y/N said, holding the book on their chest, I think they were trying to hide the drawing. Why though? I wondered. 

"Oh! So sorry! I should've done that first!!" I exclaimed like I was in a rush. 

"Yo, this drone's really good at sketching stuff. Though, they were sketching you most of the time while you were gone you know~" V spoke in a playful tone. Was she just teasing around? I looked at her in a little disbelief, I doubt that at all. 

"Y/N, could I see what you were drawing?" I asked politely, I reached my hand to them, wanting to see if V's saying the truth. I was a bit nervous actually. They were a bit hesitant before finally giving up and handing me their sketchbook, only finding drawings of their favorite character of their current interest. 

"Uh... wrong page dude. Flip the sketchbook to the other side." Y/N pointed out, I was a little embarrassed. 

"Oh, whoopies aha..." I replied with an awkward chuckle, I flipped the page to find drawings of me. I blushed a bit and looked back at them. "You... you drew this?" I said, I think I stuttered though. 

Your POV

Shit, is he uncomfortable? Why did I even doodle him in the first place..? I hope he's alright with me sketching him. I thought to myself, I was so lost to the thought that N's response caught me off-guard.

"Woah! these look pretty good!" He exclaimed as he admired my doodles, I was quite surprised that he didn't mind, is he.. blushing? I wondered. 

"Oh! Uhm, thanks. I don't normally show my drawings to people since you know, work and stuff." I replied. I was pretty relieved that he liked it at least. "See? I'm always right!!" V said confidently. 

Time skip because yes.

2nd/3rd POV

The time has passed and it's daytime, meaning N and V are currently sleeping due to the fact they can't even go outside because of the burning sun. Uzi finally came back with the parts to fix the ship and went to you, carrying a box with the spare parts. She sets it down and takes her dad's wrench saying: "Yo, you fix shit right? You don't mind if you try fixing the ship?" Uzi asked as she handed you the wrench. "Mhm- oh," Y/N said in a disappointed tone. "Yeahhhh.. sure." They said before going through some parts of the ship and repairing it while Uzi explored the corpse tower. You sighed in disappointment before going inside the ship as you start to fix some parts of the ship.

About two hours of repairing later.

Your POV

As I fix some parts of the ship, I see a mirror, wait, why is there a mirror in here? Do disassembly drones really care about how they look? Even if they just murder other worker drones? Huh. I walked to the mirror, it's so fucking dusty.. "Goddamn.. They care about how they look yet they don't even care about cleaning a mirror? What kind of..." I rambled as I cleaned the mirror with my sleeve. "Great, now my sleeves are dirty. What a fine day!" I said sarcastically before turning back to the mirror. But then just as i turned to the mirror, there was this weird symbol on my visor. "What the hell...-" I mumbled before the mirror shattered, but the pieces didn't fall. I fell in shock, "What the fuck was that?!" I exclaimed in horror. I couldn't believe what I just saw. Please be a joke... I stood up slowly, looking at my hand before looking at the ship's shiny screen. 

"What's happening to me...?"

End of chapter 1.

hiii~ im very sorry for the wait! schools been hitting me like a goddamn truck since finals are soon, i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!! thanks alot for all of your, yeah YALL! thank you all. i appreciate you all reading this book! please keep waiting for more, and again, see you next time~!