part 1

"Alright baby. Yes i won't make u worried. Good night "

just after these few words, y/n cuts the call. She was on call with her boyfriend Soohun. She is an obedient gf though. She never went out alone after being in a relationship with Soohun.

It's night, dark everywhere. It's been a long  since y/n went out alone.  And now she's regretting.  Soohun clearly forbade her to go home in at night. But she has to go home before her grandpa comes home. Well her grandpa isn't that much close with y/n. He actually doesn't even care about her. If he finds out that y/n was in Suhoon's birthday party for late night, then he will surely send her to hell.

While thinking about this, she increases her speed. The darkness is scaring her more than her grandpa's thoughts. To ignore the negative thoughts, she  puts earpods in her ears. The weather isn't good enough too. Like it is thundering. Wind is getting crazy.

"Shoot-" she curses under breath feeling the drop of rain over her head. And soon enough the storm rose. Y/n is going from an alley. She could feel some footsteps behind her. Though earpods are in her ear but still those are louder. And in no time she turns around but there is no one. She puts her earpods again. But the scene from little far is scaring her more. A little far, a guy was punching 3 boys hardly at the same time.  Her legs stopped right there. Her eyes are shocked cause she was always away from these kind of act.

The guy is merciless. Boys are begging. "We w-won't dare to l-look at h-her again sir" claims one of the boys. But still the guy keeps beating. These were too much until he took out the gun from his pocket.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" screams out y/n seeing the view infront of her. At this the guy looks at her with his fuming eyes.

Without thinking anything she strats running faster in the rain. Thunders are loud. This is getting more scary as she was running.

The guy keeps looking at her till her figure fades away. His gaze suddenly shifts toward the boys.

" she is mine. Walking behind her means walking behind death " he states without giving them any chance to speak.
Few sec later the sounds collides with the rain sound.

Here y/n finally reaches her home. Words isn't enough to explain how scared she is rn. While crying in fear, she falls a sleep.

Next day

Y/n's University isn't that far from her house. Everyday she has to make breakfast for herself and grandpa, do households and then go to her University. As usual y/n is going for her University. And when she checks her bag for earpods, one is missing. She searches a lot but it was missing fr. Sighing heavily she remembers what happened last night. Maybe her earpod fell there while running.

On the way she greets the shopkeeper of a flower shop. She calls her aunt chlowey. She is close to her since her teenage years. However y/n goes near her with a smile. Aunt chlowey smiles back and gives her a white flower.

Y/n chuckles thinking aunt chlowey again gave her flower same color as her shirt. Recently from 6 months, aunt chlowey strated giving her flower everyday which matches her dress clolor. She asked why she was Doing that but aunt chlowey always says that it's a secret.

However taking the flower y/n goes to her University . As usual she is late. The class has started. Y/n nervously bowed and entered the classroom.

"Try to be punctual from next day" states the teacher as y/n nods while keeping her bag on her desk. But what made her shocked is,

The missing earpod is kept on her desk. Y/n looks around being confused. No one knows about last night expect her. Then how?
Her eyes lands on her boyfriend suhoon who was playing baseball on the ground. He is her senior. Heartthrob of his class. Despite him being a heartthrob and crush of many young ladies, he loves y/n alot.

Y/n's lips forms into a smile after her eyes met with suhoon. Suhoon smiles back at her and again continues the game.
But the whole class y/n has been disturbed thinking who can keep it on her desk??

Time skip

Suhoon and y/n is now walking back to their home.

"We can go in car. Why do u always like to walk??" suhoon claims  in irritating voice.

Y/n smiles a little and says, "if we go in car then we can't enjoy this beautiful view of road and can't spend time more."

Suhoon shakes his head in disbelief knowing he can never change this girl.  Suddenly y/n notices a cute cat which is on sell. A young guy wearing a cap and mask is selling cats near the flower shop.

Y/n smiles and went toward the cats. One is looking at her with most loving eyes. Though y/n never asks something from suhoon but this cat is making her feel so comfortable. She doesn't have money with her too.

"Baby, can u buy me that cat. It's so cute " y/n states being excited. Suhoon looks at those cat weirdly.

"Eww these r street cats. Some bastards catch them and sell them on purpose"
Says suhoon. But y/n was insisting more. And finally suhoon goes toward the masked guy.

"Give me that one" suhoon says taking out his credit card. But the guy states that card isn't available here. Suhoon rolls eyes a little.

"Let's go. We will guy from other shop love" added soohun.

But y/n shakes her head. "Then no need soohun. I will try to buy this tomorrow."

Soohun nods as y/n goes toward the guy. "Umm don't sell this cat pls. I will try to buy this tomorrow " y/n says as the guy raises his brows which is pierced.

"How will i be sure that u r gonna buy this?" he says in his deep voice. "U can keep my number " y/n states as she gives him the number.

Last time smiling at the kitten, she went out with soohun.

The guy smirks while opening her mask.  And everyone's eyes were widened there. 

Just only one name came out of their mouth "Jeon Jungkook!!"