In the Impala - Dean (Smut)

"I had a great time." Dean smiles putting one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on your exposed thigh rubbing it softly.

"I did too." You smile back and Suck in a sharp breath as he runs his hand over your bare sex.

"Oh, Fuck." He groans then pulls off the road going onto a dirt road and parks the car on the side of the road. "Get the Fuck out." He demands.

You get out of the car along with Dean. He walks over to you and pushes you against the side of the Impala.

"What's wrong Dean?" You question innocently batting your eyes looking up at him.

"What's wrong? You, you are what's wrong. Wearing no panties. You're just begging for ne to Fuck you." He tells you and you open the door of the Impala, getting in quickly and laying down while Dean crawls in and shuts the door behind him.

You couldn't wait you were about to have sex In the Impala.

Dean didn't waist any time getting out of his clothes and ripping your dress off of you.

"Hey, that was my favorite dress." you whine but it turns into a moan when Dean slides his fingers into you pumping very slow.

"You like that baby?" He questions then lowers his head and then begins to lick your sex.

"Fuck yes!" You scream.

Dean then moves up and kisses your lips. He then thrusts into you and you scream in pleasure earning a grunt from Dean.

"Fuck, y/n you're tight." He grunts thrusting into you harder and faster.

"Dean! I'm gonna cum!" You shout as he pounds into you.

"Me too! On three. One, Two, Three." He groans then you cum on his length and he shoots his load into you.

Dean removes himself from you and you whine then he grabs the blanket off the Impala floor and covers you both up.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too, Dean." You smile cuddling up next to him and drifting off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

I just want to say a huge and massive thank you to SPNGrier for motivating me to do this! I have been wanting to do this since I read her SPN Imagine book. ILYSM!

Hope you enjoy it!

-Leah B. xx c: