My One Love In Life

Dear Loved One,

If you find yourself reading this, hey babygirl. I wanted to tell you what you mean to me but I'm not great with words so please be patient with me like you always have been. First of all, I need to say wow, its been 2 months already. It went so quickly. I guess time flies when you are with the one you love. Its funny, I remember thinking to myself that I'd never have you, that you just didn't think of me like that, that you were too amazing for a self centered jerk like me to ever call his own. I guess I was wrong. But it's okay for me to be wrong there, actually, its great that I was wrong, you've changed my life. For the better. And I could never thank you enough for it. For everything you do for me. Everything you do for us. I was nervous in the beginning, as I'm sure you were. I always wondered if I would mess it up and ruin the only chance I had at an amazing relationship, or worse, ruin the best friendship I've ever had. I still worry about it. But you help me not to. You help me realize that there's almost no way I could ruin what we have, that you'd understand, that you'd forgive me. No matter what. Just like I'd do for you. I'd do anything for you, anything at all. I really would. And I want you to always remember that I love you more than I know how to describe. I love everything about you, when you smile I can't help but to smile, when you're upset, I'm not okay until you are, you are the world to me, and I love you babygirl.

Sincerly,
The One Who Loves You