meeting

At the morning..

At the city centre there were omegas waiting for prince Jungkook arrival. Few omegas were gossiping, few were planning to make that handsome alpha as theirs, few were continuously giving touch up and few were least bothered just wanted to see him personally...

@ the omegas gossiping :

Girl 1 : yah! I heard he is so hot, handsome and smart as hell

Girl 2 : yo! Gurl! My brother told me that he is the strongest one out of all in their training center

Girl 3 : your brother?

Girl 2: yeah!! My brother was also in that training center he just came a month before

@ the omegas planning to make Jungkook theirs :

Girl x : he will be mine, why you guys are even trying when its damn sure he will be mine.

Girl y : May be he is not the type of man who only fall for a Omega's outer beauty.

Boy x : yah! Girls stop day dreaming what if he prefer dick rather than pussy.

@ Omegas who are giving touch up to themselves continuously:

Girl 1 : omo.. My face looks so pale. I think I should put some more cream..
Said the girl who is already looking like a cake because of her makeup...

Girl 3 : how about my lipstick it looks light. I think I should darken it.

Boy : Do i look feminine.. Will he like me.. Is my makeup ok.

@ the omegas who were Unbothered about impressing Jungkook. Just came to witness the arrival of the prince :

Boy 1 : what is your plan.

Girl 3 : after his arrival I'm going to beach.

Girl 4 : how about we all go together and jave some fun.

Boy 6 : oh.. Yea!! That's totally fine dude..

Like this the city centre was busy with restless omegas walking back and forth and talking about random things and the prince

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our prince has arrived..
Informed a guard while coming into the city centre. The cart stopped in the city centre..

The prince got down and smiled at all the girls and boys and even winked at few. The omegas were squealing. By this we get to know that he is naturally a flirt. While that's a another story..

Now he was fully surrounded by omegas he said his guards to wait for him there and he began to walk with the omegas.

They were simply flirting. Then they stopped at a garden while randomly talking.. Wait?! ... Talking? No they were flirting.. He was randomly flirting with the omegas. And he heard a soft soothing voice of a boy..

"No hyung. It was just. I was just trying to help his pup.. "

JUNGKOOK pov..

I was looking at the direction from where the voice came. I noticed a man a bit older than me was standing opposite to a boy who was sitting in the bench. The man who was standing seemed familiar to me. So, I excused myself from the group of omegas and walked further close to them. It was him, the man who was standing was standing was jin hyung. He looked tensed he was shouting at the poor little boy who was sitting I went a little bit closer but none of them were bothered to look at me so i just heard there conversation. Don't mistake me I'm just curious ok..!!

Jin : just what, chim?! Why don't you stay at one place

Chim : hyung!! I swear. I was sitting here only.

Jin : Then how come you end up there with that bastard.

He said while pointing at a beta who was about to pass out a little far from here. I think it's because of hyung . But why!?

Chim : he said that he need my help. So i just.

Jin : What help that bastard asked you.
hyung raged..

Chim : that his pup was struggling with a math problem.

Jin : yah!! Dumb chimmy .. He didn't have any pup but he planning to have one with you."scoff"

The boy one who was sitting shot his head up at shock. And that's when I noticed his angelic features. He was pretty . Totally pretty, with his soft smooth long hair, cute small eyes, small button nose, and a full plump lips which would be perfect against mine. Wait! What!?.. Yah!! Jungkook stop your pervert thoughts , I cursed myself and continued what I was doing.

Chim : hyung..
He whinned.. He was so cute like baby. My cute little baby. Wait!?. Yah!! What's wrong with me..

Jin : what.. It was his motive. Don't you know that.. "hyung scoffed and the cute boy pouted"

Jin : the thought of you both dating itself making me puke and it's disgusting chim.. What if I didn't come. You would ended up carrying his pup.

Said hyung. Even the thought of it is giving me urge to rip that beta into several pieces. But somehow I calmed myself.

Chim : hyungiee.. Don't say that.. "Whinned"

Jin : Then stop roaming around carelessly. "Chim nodded"

Jin : okay my little fluffy cute baby don't get upset ok.. Just be careful.

He then smiled. His smile was pure and innocent. His eyes turned into creasent moon
His skin was glowing. He had a smooth, milky and flawless skin, which completely tempting. He was pretty, ethereal, beautiful like an angel.
My angel. This cute little thing is mine and that's final. Then I thought to grab their attention..

Hyung.. I said grabbing thier attention. They both looked at me. It took them few seconds to recognize me. Hyung was in shock. My angel quickly bowed at me, showing his respect towards me. I hate it. I don't want him to be so formal with me. I just want him to be the way he is like , no royalties..

Chim : welcome back your highness.
The word highness from him is seriously pissing me off..

JUNGKOOK.. I said sternly..

Chim : pardon your highness "confused"
I hate it.

JUNGKOOK omega, it's JUNGKOOK for you... I said with a smirk. He was a little taken back...

Chim : but-

No buts.. It's JUNGKOOK for you my ang- umm.. What's your name.

Chim : it's jimin. Park jimin your highness.
Jimin a cute name. Park!? Nah.. It's jeon jimin I again smirked..

It's JUNGKOOK for you jiminshii.. I said again. But he is not ready to call me by my name. But who cares I definitely make him.. Then hyung came to sense...

Jin : kookie... How are my baby......

He asked with a bone crashing hug. I went breathless.. "Yah!!. hyung, hyung I can't breath" Few seconds later Jin hyung released me. But then I heard a sweet song. But it was not a song it was my Angel's giggling sound. So soft.. His voice was. I wish how my name would sound like from his mouth. Especially when-😏😏
( sorry your author is naughty 🙇‍♀️😂😂)

And then we left to our mansion. And greeted my parents and other hyungs. And then I come to know that my little angel is also living in our mansion. Just next to my room. Like it was not actually next a few meters away after my room. Cause rooms here and so spacious after all it's a castle for no reason..

But who cares about those things.. Here after you will become mine jiminshii...

Note " Jungkook's naughty brain is activated..😂😂