guide part

(listen to yt vid above while reading but put at a low volume to not disrupt the reading)

Guide to Getting a Girlfriend

1. Be Confident: Showing off your personality and self-confidence is key when it comes to attracting someone you are interested in. Being able to hold a conversation, laugh and make jokes, as well as know how to take the lead when appropriate will help to give the impression that you are comfortable and confident.

2. Make Eye Contact: It can be intimidating to approach someone you're interested in, but make sure you're not looking away when talking to her. Maintaining eye contact when having conversations will demonstrate your interest and allow for deeper and more meaningful conversations.

3. Ask Questions: Don't just talk about yourself and your interests. Ask questions and really get to know the person you're talking to. Show that you care and take a genuine interest in getting to know them and the things they are passionate about.

4. Make Plans: After you've gotten to know her, make plans to do something together. Go out to dinner, take a walk in the park, go for a coffee – whatever you both would enjoy doing together. This is the start of building a real connection and friendship with her.

5. Be Supportive: Be there for her when she needs someone to talk to, or help her with her goals. Women want a partner who is supportive and reliable – someone who will stick with them through thick and thin.

6. Compliment Her: Complimenting her and making her feel good about herself is essential for gaining her trust. Be sincere with your compliments and pay attention to the small details. Women are attracted to men who notice the things they do, so pay attention and make her feel special.

7. Spend Quality Time Together: Spend time getting to know each other, do activities together and have meaningful conversations. Make time to show her that you care and let her know that you value the time spent together.8. Have Patience: Don't try to rush things and be patient. If she is not ready to make a commitment, don't push it. Respect her decisions and continue to build a friendship and a connection. In due time, you may get to a place where you can explore the possibility of a relationship.