He's Already Found Her

[LUKE POV] 4 Days Until Christmas

I was on cloud nine. Kady was right there, right in my grasp and she was almost mine. Mason was going to break up with her and Kady liked me, she had to, if she willingly had sex with me right?

I flick the end of my cigarette letting the ashes litter my floor, I didn't care, not really anyway. Mother used to make me clean my room but after Dad went away she could care less , which in return allowed me to care less.

"Luke"

Turning my head to the whiney sound behind me, Miranda, a girl I picked up at the local grocery store was sitting cross legged, naked, on my unmade bed. She was 21 and a complete sex maniac.

Obviously I couldn't get any girls from school because, unfortunately, it was Christmas break and I had to find alternatives.

I hadn't seen Kady in 3 days and I was going mad. I took one more puff on my cigarette before smashing it on the frame of my bed and flicking it in the trashcan across the room. I sit back and roll over to Miranda, looking up at her and kissing her thighs as I was right level with them.

"Can you do me a favor?" I whisper, tracing a finger down her legs. She nods, and I swallow.

"Let's do a role play, okay? Tonight you're Kady"

"Why?" I sigh and shake my head, still not wanting to look at Miranda because this was the only way I could get off, even if it was a little creepy.

"Just a change up"

"But my name is Miranda" I gulp down my dignity and pin her back to the bed, kissing her collarbones sloppily.

"Shh, I like Kady better"

**********************************Flashback**********************************

"Dad please don't do this"

"I told you to do the fucking dishes Luke....and are they done?No"

"That's because you just put dishes in the sink!"

"Don't sass me boy"

He tightens his grip on the brown and worn belt and rubs his hand across his mouth swiftly.

"I just wish you'd be a good boy Luke, I really do and then I wouldn't have to do this" He sighs and lifts his arm, I squeeze my watery eyes closed and clench my jaw, ready for the first painful lick of the belt to my bare chest.

It comes like a lightening bolt, fast and raw. I flinch at the sudden contact, I hated this. I hated him. He was standing a good few feet from me, but I could smell the Jack on his breath, it's like he sued that shit as mouthwash.

"That was one" He says gruffly, adjusting the belt so that he can hit me with the buckle.

"How many do I have?"

"Ten, but since you asked I'll add five more."

"Please" I whimper

"Dammit Luke, you are 12 years old, you can't be crying like a little pussy. You've earned yourself 20" He lifts his arm an cracks the belt square on the side of my face. I immediately drop to the grungy carpet beneath me, holding where he just struck.

"TWO"

******************************************

I jolt awake with so much force that I pop the pillow that I was holding lightly in my arms right off the bed and onto my floor. A fresh drop of cold sweat runs down the side of my face and I wipe away another at the base of my hairline before it forms fully.
My heart felt like it was going to jump right out of my chest and return back to the freezer where it belonged. It seemed to still be dark out as I sat up and let the sheet that was resting on my chest fall to my hips.