His Quirk

(A/N: Katsuki's backstory is slightly inspired by Villain Waifu Deku's Bakugou, btw.)

Katsuki smiled, as he stood at the door of the doctor's office. He couldn't wait to find out what his quirk was. Katsuki looked up from his seat, when the door opened. The nurse looked nervous-

"The doctor will now see the Bakugou family."

Mitsuki, Masura, and the five year old Katsuki stood up and walked into the examination room. Katsuki was basically bouncing in his seat. The doctor cleared his throat, before he spoke-

"Your son's quirk is called explosion. He sweats an explosive chemical and can ignite it at will."

"What the fuck!? NEITHER OF OUR QUIRKS CAN DO THAT!?" Mitsuki asked, stunned. "How is that fucking possible!?"

"Little is known about quirks," The doctor started. "But early research seemed to suggest quirks are genetic. Children will either develop one of their parents' quirks or a combination of the two. This combination comes in one of two forms. One is an obvious fusion, where both quirks are present. The other is where the two quirks combine and- in the case of your son- seem completely different. If I may, what are your quirks, Mr. and Ms. Bakugou?"

"I sweat a deaging cream from my palm and my husband sweats a completely non-toxic form of acid."

"Well," The doctor sighed. "Your son can sweat nitroglycerin-like sweat from his palms. Seems to be a mutated form of your husband's quirk, that comes from his palms like your quirk."

"That's fucking crazy!?" Mitsuki yelled. "So what? My son's basically a bomb!?"

"To dumb it down-" The doctor sighed, again. "Yes, and be careful. Nitroglycerin is very reactive. The slightest bounce can set off a massive explosion." Mitsuki growled, as Masura looked at his son worryingly.

"We are going home!" Mitsuki stormed out.

"Ok, dear!" Masura called after his wife. Then, the older male looked at his son, and said softly- "Come on, let's go home, Katsuki."

"Ok, Papa!" The young Bakugou smiled. But his thoughts, would reveal his real feelings. 'What's up with Mom? Why is she more angry than usual? My quirk... it's so... cool? I think?' Katsuki followed after his parents and got in the car. Katsuki looked out the window- 'I wonder what Deku and Bubblegum locks will think of it?'

Then Next Day...

Katsuki walked into class and walked over to Izuku and Mei, his two friends. Hatsume Mei was, as usual, tinkering with some robot toy. Deku seemed frozen. Katsuki smiled, as he stood next to them-

"Deku! Bubblegum locks!" The blonde five year old smiled. Mei turned to face him, Izuku didn't even react. "I got my quirk!"

"That's awesome!" Mei shouted, with a smile. "What is it?"

"Explosion," Katsuki smirked. Some of the other kids from around them backed off. Katsuki let off a pop of his quirk, the teacher immediately ran over to them, worried Katsuki's quirk had hurt someone, she sighed when she saw no one was hurt.

"Bakugou, dear," The 5-k teacher said, softly. "Try to keep that quirk contained, you wouldn't want to hurt your friends now would you?"

"What are you talking about, Ms. ____?" Katsuki looked at his teacher, curiously. "My quirk is cool... Isn't it?"

"Well all quirks are cool!" The teacher smiled, nervously. "But, Midoriya is quirkless, and your quirk can do a lot more harm than most kids here."

"Oh," Katsuki muttered, he turned to Izuku. "Y-you're quirkless, Deku?" Hatsume nodded, when Izuku didn't respond-

"He's been like this all morning," Mei shrugged. "I can't get him to snap out of it."

"Oi, Deku!" Katsuki shook Izuku on his shoulder. "It's me, Kacchan!"

"Hun..." Izuku muttered, still zoned out.

"Hey," Katsuki growled, but took a deep breath, when his quirk popped. 'I don't want to hurt him...' Katsuki sighed- "It's ok if you're quirkless, at least you can't hurt anyone..."

"It... it is...?" Izuku finally looked up at Katsuki, tears welling in his eyes. "But I c-can't be a hero without a q-quirk..."

"All my quirk can do is destroy and hurt," Katsuki growled, looking down at his hands. Mei got en idea-

"What if you both become support engineers with me!" Mei smiled, as her friends turned to her. "What do you say? Partners?"

Mei reached her hand out, expecting the other two to put their hands on top, so they could throw their hands up. Izuku smiled, as he put his hand in. Katsuki hesitated. Mei's smile dropped-

"You won't hurt us, Katsuki," She reassured the blonde. Katsuki smiled, then put his hand in- Izuku, Mei, and Katsuki all cheered together- "PARTNERS!!!"

10 Years Later... At The UA Support Course Department...

Kirishima and his friends, Mina and Denki were walking down the hall. They had been told to stop by the support course for their gear. Denki grabbed the door handle, before he could open the door though- it was blown off its hinges.

"Wha- ACK!?" Denki noticed, a pink haired girl on top of him. Denki blushed- "Wh-who are you-"

"HATSUME MEI/BUBBLEGUM LOCKS!?" Two voices were heard from inside the classroom. A green haired boy and a blonde haired boy looked outside the door. The greenette spoke-

"You're gonna get us all expelled if you keep blowing up the door!"

"Yeah, the last thing we need is Powerloader sensei, up our asses, because you only know how to create motherfucking bombs!?" The blonde boy growled. Mei stood and helped Denki up.

"Well, maybe if I was given some help on my projects once and awhile, I'd learn more!"

"We have our own fucking projects to worry about bubblegum locks!?" The blonde growled.

"Kacchan, Mei," The green haired boy stood between them. "Cool it. Mei you need to stop blowing up the classroom. Kacchan, don't lose your cool, just because Hatsume blew up the door for the... uh..." The green haired boy started counting on his fingers- "163th time this year..."

(A/N: Sorry it's short, I needed to get this out as fast as possible, since wattpad is deleting any story or daft that is not 'complete'. So, I kinda rushed this chapter.)