Bestfriends that cant get separate

A normal morning chelsey wake up and got ready for school

Hi im chelsey before i talked about my story dont forget to follow me it was a normal morning for me everyday i woke up 5:00 am to get ready for school..

When i got to school no one was in our classroom so i cleaned our area 20 minutes later krisha arrived she helped me cleaning the area that has trash and then zuri arrived we clean all the areas when we finish cleaning our classmates Arived

Kelsey Arived,yes i know we kinda had the same name ahaha i call her my twin, while me and zuri, Kelsey,krisha talking about our homework on industrial i helped Kelsey to recognize the things same as krisha and i showed zuri the title outside of the folder.While we talk our classmates arived and Ysabelle finally arrived we talked soo much and kelsey after i helped her she gaved me a chocolate how sweet..

Then suddenly reze,teana, zhixian arived dont get me wrong all the characters here is my bff's btw i said hi to reze and we talked and i talked to teana i helped here some of it and she asked help for Ysabelle, and i talked to zhixian while they were doing their homework i did my hair and put on perfume as well in teana.

Skip our flag ceremony..

When we got to our classroom after the flag ceremony gianna Arived and i was over the moon to say hi gianna and we talk until our teacher came dont get me wrong im not loud when i talk hahaha as well as megan that roam around the room i talked to her and stefaline too when fame arrived she said hi and i said hi back, and brilliant was absent that day so he isn't on our topic but he is a math genius Bestfriend i had as well as Ysabelle.

*Skip our 2 classes*

It was recess and i eat the chocolate kelsey gaved me, i thought gianna wouldn't go to the canteen so i only eat the candy and she came up to me and ask what do i want and i said my regular order and she buyed me my food while i was eating i roam around in our classroom talking to everyone and abhy bring my lemonade finally haha she take forever to come back and recess was over.

*Skip 2 classes*

Its noon time i dont go to home, me and zuri buyed food on the canteen i buyed so much good thing i have a big pocket on my outfit i put everything i buyed and we buyed halo-halo yes im a filipino and we ate and we clean our areas it was peaceful there isn't anyone playing volleyball i kinda hate when people play volleyball on the stage a get hit every time i clean the stage soo anoying after we clean we go back to the classroom and.

*Skip 4 classes*

school was over and it was our cards day my average was 93.75 how dumb anyways we clean our area again we always clean because we are good students hahaha after that zuri go home and i waited my brother and yep i got home and we chatted in our gc.

The end....