Chapter 19

After those awkward moments, ningguang went back to do her works while you on the other hand decided to take a stroll around liyue and ask for ganyu well she still is processing from what happened back there.

Anyways, you were walking around liyue as you stop on a familiar place as you look at the northland bank.

You can still see the holes you made when you kick the ginger guy but you can see they were already fixing it and to your surprise not even a single report came since the milleliths did saw it last night.

*And here I thought the qixing would do something*

I thought as you were about to go when you saw an arrow went to you as you use your cryo and grab it as it freezes.

It was an arrow made of hydro as you look up and saw the same ginger guy from last night as he was smiling at you while pointing his bow at you.

You glared and broke the frozen arrow as he then stood up and wave a goodbye as he then went going.

But of course you won't let him as you then jump through the roofs then went to chase after him.

He notice you went after him as he smiled and kept jumping from roof to roof as you did the same.

He then shoot you arrows again as you then use your cryo to freeze them and summon some ice spike and sent it towards him.

He manage to dodge it as he went going while he turn to look back at his direction.

You then use this chance to use your electro to appeared Infront of him since you are getting frustrated as you then disappeared from sight as you appeared behind him.

Just then he felt a tremendous aura as he turn to look and saw you already behind him as you summon your weapon ready to swing it to him as he immediately change his bow to polearm and block your attack.

"Close"

You just look at him and push him as he took a step back and almost fell since he's at the end of the roof.

Just then you swing your sword as he then jump through the air as you look up and jump through the air as well.

You both fight in mid air as the kids at the shore then saw you both as they all look surprised and even point at you both.

"Oh, we had an audience"

He said as you didn't respond and grab his polearm as you freeze it using your cryo as he was caught off guard and you kick him while he then fell to the water.

You drop the polearm and landed on the water as it freezes while you walk towards him.

He was swimming as he then look at you and smiled.

"And here I thought your not strong like your little follower"

"You should have known that your no match for me considering that you can't even handle my little flower"

You pretend for a while as he just chuckled and look at you.

"Why don't you join us?"

He offered as you chuckled and spoke.

"I must declined your offer"

You said and was about to finish him off when you saw multiple fatuis appeared as one of them appeared from the side and swing his hammer to you.

You manage to block it using your weapon but then you were sent flying away from them.

"Ooh, that's quite far"

The ginger guy said as he was helped by his subordinates. People then started to get worried and immediately started the gossips and manage to reach the qixing as well as to the tianquan.

Meanwhile you went off to the sea as you walk out while your clothes are all wet as you sigh.

"How I would want to find that person who swing that hammer"

You said and walk as you were about to leave when you saw some ice spikes went towards you as you dodge it but then one of it manage to hit your hands and suddenly trapped both your hands.

You got surprised and look as you became nervous when you saw Signora smirking at you.

"Pleasure meeting you again, beasty~"

"Signora.."

"Nice disguise but no matter what you do, you can't fool me"

She said and went walking towards you as you took a step back. Just then she summon some ice chain and sent it towards you as it got attached to the ice that trapped both your hands as she then smirks and pulled you close.

She then held your chin as she slid her thumb through your lips while still holding the chains.

"I want to play with you but we're in public"

She said and look around to find a secured place when she saw s little cave not far from both of you as her smirks grew wider.

"Perfect"

She said and went there as she pulled you by the chains as you went to the little cave.