Chapter 18

Author's pov

Author's pov...

Winds blew and the sky cleared itself after a long shower in the whole night. It was early morning and only the farmers and shop keepers wandered around, beginining their day with a contagious smile.

A man of around fifty, hummed and opened his shop of flowers.
However he got interuppted by someone unknown....

???-" excuse me" the person asked in his deep and threatening voice.

The man quickly turned around to find another man, taller than him, wearing the commoner's dress, with a long, brown and worn out cloak, covering his face completely.

Man-" yes?"

???-" can you tell me, who is the current ruler of the Kingdom?" He asked making the man chuckle.

Man-" I guess you are new. Well... the current ruler is King Kim Juhyun"
He said with a bright smile.

The man nodded and without even speaking anything, left from there.

Man-" such a strange man" he mumbled to himself sighing in the end and getting back to his work.

.
.
.
.

The man clutched his fist and gritted his teeth angrily.

???-" F*cking old man is still alive, huh?" He said to himself in utter disgust.

???-" well not for longer" he smirked and continued walking in the sleeping town of Esteria.

------------------------------------------------------------

In the Palace...

June's pov...

I am currently studying more about this black dragon thing. What on earth is this? And I still don't know who is my brother- in- law's lover.

I was sitting in the open balcony of the palace, and books were on the table and couch. A maid kept my tea and left without asking me about my secret research.

June-" Black dragon is a myth. Its not true!" I said to myself in frustration.

June-" Black dragons have immense power and their power cannot be handled by one person. So it is shared. However, one person is enough to destroy an entire country! Nonsense! Prince Taehyung's wrath itself is his enemy" I spat angrily, as I closed my book with a thud.

I stood up and took my tea cup. While sipping, I looked at the scenic beauty of my new home. It was really very priceless. As I watched, a brainstorming idea came to my mind.

.
.
.
.
.

" Why don't I visit the town in disguise to find her ? Maybe I will get some clue"