10

"[name]. I'm worried about you."

"Quickly, come in." Cyno and Tighnari came in with Tighnari holding Collei in his arms.

You quickly locked the door, and put some stuff to block it like a wardrobe and a nightstand.. and a bed.

You heard a loud bang, and the sound of glass shattering.

"Guys.. I told you, he's coming.. but he's already here." You breathed out.

"Open the window, [name]. Once he opens it, we can all go."

You nodded, looking out to make sure he wasn't there. There was a balcony in this floor, so maybe he would've been there.

Luckily, he wasn't.

"We should go now." Tighnari said.

"Let's go to Venti's and aethers house, " you whispered.

You heard a loud bang and scaramouche was in the room, you quickly held tighnari and Cynos hand and jumped out, locking the window on the way.

You started running and pretended to go back into your house, but you were running to Venti's and aethers apartment

Run..run... Quicker!

You finally reached it and opened the door with the spare keys you had.

They gave you keys and said you can go to their apartment just incase.

You opened it and rushed in, quickly locking it.

"[Name], why are you running..?" Venti asked, walking up to you.

"Scaramouche or some shit... He's chasing after us and he hurt Collei."

Aether shot his head to you five, turning off the TV as he walked to you.

"Did he hurt you? If he hurt you I swear to fucking god I will smash his face in.." He muttered the last part, looking at Collei with guilt in his eyes.

You were worried, but you knew this would set him o-

ding!

oh, you got a message.. you wonder who it's from

???

??
ill do anything for you♥️

[name]
who are you

??
you deleted my number.. how unfortunate..

I love you why won't you love me back

I love I love you I love you

[name]
leave me alone, kunikuzushi.

I broke up with you..

Scaramouche
shut up, no you didn't.

Your still mine.

:)

[Name]
you need to fucking move on.

you hurt my sister.

why would I like you if you don't even give a fuck about
the people I care so much about.

I hate you. Don't talk to me.

Scaramouche
Even if you say that I won't leave.

You know I'd stab myself if it meant you'd touch me!

And she deserved it.

bye [name].. Ill be happy to see you soon. ♥️

[Name] has blocked Scaramouche

_________________________________

You grit your teeth throwing your phone on the couch.

SCARAMOUCHE POV

I wonder what they would look like.. bruised by my hands.. I stifled a laugh, smiling. They probably looked so cute when they were angry. If only I could see their perfect face. Atleast I can still see them..in my room. Everywhere. Luckily, ei doesn't really give a shit about me. She lets me live by myself. So I can have as many pictures of them as I want. I took out a picture from my pocket, of them with their friends. Except their friends were crossed out.

That was when they first saw me!

They looked so nervous.. so adorable.