(31) ARRIVAL OF THE AWAITED

After coming across own share of problems this story is on the way to grab its share pleasure

After coming across own share of problems this story is on the way to grab its share pleasure. Finally everything had settled after the storm of protagonists lives passed away. Arjun and Subhadra reached Indraprastha, and received a grand welcome.

Each face was adorned with smile. Cheerful voices were around causing the doubt of untimely arrival of spring season. As each pre marriage rituals were completed elders of family decided to conduct the marriage of love birds at straight.

In night Subhadra was swinging in garden, and was enjoying the bliss of nature happily. She loosened herself up to the love of nature.

"This time you lessened my task. I don't have to climb ladder to meet you," It was Arjun who appeared out of blue to surprise Subhadra.

"Why didn't you sleep till now?" She turned towards him making him come to her front.

"My excitement isn't letting me sleep. Is it the reason in your case too?" He sat beside her focusing on the moves of her beautiful eyes.

"I don't have any kind of rushed feeling at this time. I am just feeling so peaceful. That was why I am here to stroll in the flow of nature," She smiled leaning against the swing.

"Then you should share the vibes of your peacefulness with me," He too followed her action.

"So, what should I do?" She initiated the session of eye lock.

"If I say you to sing you will deny. At least hum a tune for me," He requested in a irresponsibly cute voice.

She started to hum a melodious tune which made him feel sleepy.

"Why did you stop?" He wasn't ready to come out of that tune.

"Because if I continue you will sleep here," She replied.

"Then what's the issue?" He yawned to recollect himself.

"You know that well. We should go inside," She was about to get up, but he stopped her.

"In this journey of pain and possibilities I forgot the existence of sleep. Let me sleep please. Tomorrow I have to be awake to keep you awake whole night," She gasped at his mischievous statement.

"I am going then," Faking an angry glare she stood up.

"Ok, not whole night at least half night," He held her hand flashing a melting expression.

"You are so stubborn," She couldn't hold herself up, and giggled.

"No, I am quite obedient. You can ask anyone in family. It was you who called me stubborn for the first time when I denied to give up on you. I loved this compliment, and since that day I had been stubborn around you," Hugging her from back he leaned his sleepy self to her again.

"It means I should be careful while complimenting you," She turned to him observe his expression.

"No need. You just always be prepared to handle the consequence of your compliment," Pecking on her neck he broke the hug to be awarded with a blushing smile of hers.

Next morning opened its embrace to the greatest ecstasy of Arjun and Subhadra's life. With the blessings and good wishes of family they both proceeded to exchange the promises of lifetime.

Finally their marriage solemnised seeking them from each other to be each others.

So, readers here's this story gets completed

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any character with whom did you relate throughout the story?

(4) what are your opinions about protagonists?

(5) is there any character which made you tormented the worst?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏