💫🌠── 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬

prank

 "YOU" is what cardi imagined him saying.

 because she couldn't help but notice how cute Dustin had gotten. but she didn't get that response, so she had to stop being delusional. "You look different, ugly."  Dustin said.

 cardi rolled her eyes and turned her body back around to face the teacher. cardis face turned into a mean bitch face, out of annoyance and anger. her day officially ruined. "But in a good way." Dustin muttered, nobody hearing him.

 ༘♕ ➶ 。˚ °

AS TIME passed by cardi was completely out of it. 

she wasn't even 2 hours into school day, and she was already growing a hatred for the school. it bothered her how Dustin long sat behind her. talking shit. or probably putting stuff in her hair.

key word; probably 

but Dustin long was just staring at her. staring at her side profile as she moved her head to the side to stare at other students. he noticed that she was an observer, taking mental notes about everything. cardi looked at everyone at least more than 4 times, but she didn't look at Dustin as much as she did with other students.

he counted every time she went to stare at him. and it was twice. which by the way, irritated him. he wanted more than for her to stare at him twice. he wanted her to talk to him. he wanted to talk to her. 

but Dustin long didn't know how to talk to her unless he was insulting her, which made the situation worse.

 "Okay erm, who's next." their English teacher muttered staring at his clip board and then look up towards dustins direction. dustin long met eyes with the teacher. thinking it was his turn to share. but it wasn't, it was cardis. "You." he said staring at cardi. 

cardi stayed silent and had no movements in her seat. dustin, who was already staring at cardi noticed how she was zoned out staring out the window. she was thinking, but about what? dustin long wanted to know what she was thinking. he wanted to know everything that went through that pretty little head of hers. he craved to know everything about her. because she was just so beautiful and unique he loved it. she looked like her own self, if that made sense

"Uh, miss...Perez?" Rodrigez said making cardi blink and look at him suddenly "huh?" cardi said making the class snicker at her confusion. cardi looked around awkwardly then stood up realizing it was her turn.

 "Well, um... I'm cardi? and..." cardi thought about something she wished. 

she wished to be skinny. she wished she didn't have such a big nose. she wished her stomach was flat