An Old Friend

Hello People,

Thank you for supporting my previous writings❤️.

Before jumping to the main story just a heads up:

- English is my second language and kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes, if any
- Your love and support is all what I need, so please do Read, Like, Comment and Share your feedback
-Please be warned that this story has some sexual reference/content
_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____

The story revolves around 4 characters Anjali (Heroine), Rajesh ( Hero), Shwetha (Friend), Siddharth (Side character).

Anjali and Rajesh both were in a relationship from college time (4 years). They both work in the same company and they got engaged 2 months ago with the consent of their parents.

Before continuing the story let's know a few things about each person and their characters
Anjali - A cute and hot 27 year old lady.
Rajesh - A 28 year old lad who is a little dark skinned and average looking but has a smart personality.
Shwetha - She is a cute girl but with bitchy thoughts. She can go to any extreme for money.
Siddharth - He is a womenizer with muscular body.

Anjali and Shwetha are school mates who were not in touch for a long time. One day Anjali met Shwetha in a mall and they went for a coffee shop to have a chat. They were sharing things about their life after school and such stuff. While talking to her Anjali told Shwetha that she is going for a party in Shimla with her fiance Rajesh for 3 days. Shwetha asked if she could join her to the party as she wanted to travel out and now she can spend more time with Anjali as well.

Anjali thought for a moment and agreed to take her along with them to the party.
On the day of travel Anjali and Rajesh came to the railway station and were waiting for Shwetha to come. She arrived at the station and greeted both Anjali and Rajesh. She was shocked to see Rajesh and thought how can Anjali a sexy girl fall for person with dark skin tone. She was quiet and continued their conversation through the journey.

They reached Shimla and a cab was waiting for them to drop them till the hotel. They had booked 2 rooms one for Shwetha and the other one for Rajesh and Anjali. Shwetha insisted Anjali if could stay with her as she is scared to stay alone at night. Anjali agreed and moved in with Shwetha. While they were resting Shwetha asked Anjali why she fell in love with Rajesh who is average looking guy where Anjali is a hot chick.

Anjali softly told they did not like each other based on skin tone or body. They liked because of eachother's personality. And she skipped the topic as she was not comfortable talking to her about these stuff.

It was a party for 3 days and had 3 different concepts. On the first day it was a casual outfit, the second day was a modern outfit and on the final day it was a mandatory traditional wear.

All three of them were ready by evening and went to the party. They met their friends and greeted each other. Everyone got dressed up as per that day's concept. Suddenly Shwetha met one of her old friend Siddharth and was having some chit chat. She then introduced Anjali and Rajesh to Siddharth and invited him to their room for some more conversation. Siddharth was mesmerized with Anjali's beauty and figure.After the party they went back to their rooms. Around 11 in the night Siddharth knocked Shwetha's room and entered her room. He saw anjali sleeping in a night suit and was obsessed with her beauty and decided to have a one-night stand with her at any cost before the party ends. So he called Shwetha outside and as he knew about Shwetha that she could do anything for money he offered her a spicy amount and asked her to arrange for one night stand. Shwetha hesitated for a minute but then decided to help him after hearing the amount offered.