Part 1!

Ok these will be listed with a double space in between each idea!

Like this^
Ok ty now I won't waste time!

"The smell of fresh grass with cold spring wind reminded him of that spring, though it had past it was there with him."

"You're home right, could you grab me my keys?"
That was the last text he got before the plummet to his death faced him, sparks from the fireworks not even 100 feet away from him sprinkled his face. He felt nothing"

"Blooded hands ran down his face, screaming cars next to him ran past"

"The cars screamed as they saw the frail teen step up with a weighing flag in each hand"

"His body brushed past mine, with a snap"

"The rush was nothing more than expected when they both hit the floor following after eachother"

"Sweet blossomed lips fell to his neck"

"The blindfolded man smelt of cigarettes and pomegranate, he sat there with a smug look upon his lushed lips"

"Fear met his eyes with a hint of...."

"The delightful screams his partners would chase his ears nextdoor"

"The sight of fresh soda on his lips was enough to edge him"

"Mind if I get a taste he says while leaning closer"
*context if someone was drinking a soda or some drink*

"Nothing special caught his eye, until red latex shorts and a crop top layed atop his brothers bed. Ignoring it he closed the door and enjoyed the smell of home"

"Sweat from his heart, attacked the singers lips"

"Underwear was stron across the bandmates room"

"Cat paws walked across his stomach as morning light hits his freckled face. The skin that was pulled down from the cats steps, bounced up almost instantly"

That's it for now!
296 words!
Also idc if you credit or not! Have fun and for younger/newer writers, keep going:)!

-remi/Tommy