044

"I want you to die for me..." ChaeYoung was grooving on the music while driving.

"Can't you use headphone?" TzuYu complained, who was trying to revise something in her note.

"I turned down the volume to the lowest point. What else you need?" She whined.

"I shouldn't have agreed to sit in your car then." TzuYu rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, were you going to walk on the road while studying? Were you planning to die?"

"I always walk on the sidewalk. I'm not a stupid like you." TzuYu replied, savagely.

"Wow, I'm a stupid now? Is that how you treat your friend?"

"You already know the answer. Just drive and don't disturb me."

"Yah, I'm not your driver here."

"Can I study? I have a test and I don't understand whatever that teacher teaches us."

"I thought, you're a smart student."

"I was, in my country. Here, I'm finding difficulty in learning different languages."

"TzuYu, can I ask you something personal?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Who is that someone you like?" ChaeYoung asked, glancing at her.

"Why are you asking that?"

"Just want to be sure. Is it Mina?"

Closing her note, TzuYu looked at ChaeYoung in complete confusion. She didn't know how and why ChaeYoung even thought that she liked Mina. She slowly shook her head in disagreement. ChaeYoung nodded with a smile, focusing on the road but now, it gave TzuYu an urge to ask her something she got curious about.

"Do you like Mina unnie?" She asked but ChaeYoung didn't give any response to her.

"Do you?" TzuYu asked again.

"You should prepare for your test." She avoided the question.

TzuYu nodded, leaning on her seat and opened her note again. ChaeYoung glanced at TzuYu and sighed, thinking the answer of the question she had been asked. Even she didn't know if she liked Mina or not and she was not sure about her feelings for Sana either. 'Is it necessary to love?'

"We're here." ChaeYoung informed TzuYu after parking the car.

.

.

.

.

.

"Is it necessary to add that amount in the new budget?" JeongYeon asked, raising her hand. The professor nodded to her and flipped another page of the book.

The students started writing in their notes as it was going to be their last class for today and they wanted to go out, quickly. JeongYeon whined when Mark annoyed her, asking for a pen. She threw the pen to him and fished out another one from the bag for herself. The professor then stopped writing and turn to them.

"That will be all for today. Tomorrow, you guys are having a seminar about this topic so be present for it." She said, closing the book.

"Ma'am, what about the test you talked about two days ago?" A student asked, raising her hand and everyone booed to make her shut up.

"I remember that but it was supposed to be a surprise test. Students, be prepared tomorrow." The professor said with smile to annoy them more.

"Is it tomorrow?" Another student asked. She nodded before leaving the class.