Brothers Best friend

My brother, Jaylen, and his best friend, Derick, are close, they have been friends for almost as long as I've been alive, so I've seen him a lot, I grew up with him, and I saw him as a role model, and I found myself developing feelings for him. At first, I thought it was normal because I thought it was brotherly love but as we grew my feelings kept on growing and I fell for him. His caring and loving nature, his collectiveness, and his chill attitude.

I got home from high school, I saw him and my brother chilling in the living room, I greeted them as I made my way to the kitchen. Got used to seeing him around a lot, and I can no longer be caught off guard, that's when I heard him call on my name.

"Edson"

I turned around and he smiled at me, "Hey bro' how was school?"

"It was alright...What you guys doin' here?" I asked as I walked to where they were sitting. He took me by surprise, he pulled me into a bro hug, he smells so good, I almost got caught sniffing him up. He went back and sat back down and continued watching TV. I got a cup of water and went up to my bedroom.

I had just gotten undressed and was laying in bed thinking about what happened earlier today. My heart was beating fast, I had fallen for my brother's best friend and now I'm trying to figure out how to deal without ruining their friendship.

After some time I made my way to the bathroom and didn't knock before opening the door, a huge mistake. I was Derick showering, I stared at him through the glass barrier in the shower, and he looked back before he could say anything I apologized before closing the door shut. I lay against the bathroom door, panting, what had I just done? I asked myself before trying to get together and going to my parent's bathroom.

The warm water fell on me as thoughts of him flooded my mind, his broad shoulders, large back, thick legs, and his voluptuous ass. It drove me crazy, the water against his milk chocolate brown skin. I shook these thoughts out of my head and continued my shower.

I got back downstairs to find Derick making dinner, "Hey..." I said awkwardly. before I could say anything else he cut me off "It's fine Edson, my bad for using the bathroom knowing you'd like to use it since you just got back from school."

"Nah, my fault, I should have knocked on the door at least" He smiled and I asked him "Why are you cooking? Where is Big Brother?"

"He went to pick up something ." I nodded, and I closed the kitchen curtains quickly and went near the kitchen Island where he was making our meal, it smelled amazing. 'What are you making?"

"Chicken Alfredo"

"Smells amazing."

"Thanks, well, this is your favorite dish so it's only right that I make it for you."

"Thank you" I smiled and rubbed my hands together in anticipation, "Looking forward to it."

I set the table at his preferred spot, and he brought over the plates and placed one down in front of me, I thanked him and he sat down.

"So what did ya learn in school today?" He asked as he began eating.

"Well, we got a huge essay about Shakespeare and whatnot." I told him as I began to eat. "really boring" I added. He had an absent look like he was deep in thought. He ate quickly, while I took my sweet time enjoying every bite.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked. It was quiet for a while. "Anything wrong?"

"Yeah, I guess" he answered.

I didn't know how to respond, I never really knew how to approach my brother's friend, but I was surprised at how easy it was, I felt comfortable around him, I just didn't want to ruin his friendship with my brother.