A bit of context

So while playing pokemon i've had so many ideas for pokemon jelix oneshots. So the first oneshot like this is in my other book Gay Book Bois UwU and i'm not gonna re-write it here cause that would take ages but yh go there if you wanna read that but yh, i'm gonna put oneshots like that here.

So like i said in the blurb a lot of the first few oneshots will probably take in place in Paldea because i've been playing pokemon violet so much lately but some probably will take place in other regions. 

You can see these oneshots as completely seperate or as all in the same universe, whichever you want to do. 

(Now for some lore-ish stuff. idk.)

So since Jack is Irish and Felix is Swedish but there isn't a region for Sweden and Ireland yet i won't say what region they originate from, or at least it won't really be mentioned idk. But Jack and Felix both live in the Galar region since Galar is based on England (and some other parts of Europe i think.) and they both live there (Well, Felix moved to japan irl but whatever he lived in England for ages so in these he and jack live in Galar.) but they do travel to different regions too. (Hence why they're in Paldea at the moment.) 

Felix isn't a professor but he does do stuff like re-search and experiments like a professor would. (He even has a little lab coat he wears some times when he's working on those experiments. For the oneshot's while they're in Paldea it will be that they're living in the Poco Path Lighthouse where the professor's (In my case Turo cause he's the professor of pokemon violet.) lab is. Arven said they could use it as their little residence for while they're in Paldea and they've fixed it up and decorated it and yadda yadda. 

Jack is pretty much just his goofy adorable self rlly. 

If you want u can suggest scenarios for oneshots and maybe i'll use them. But yh, that's all i can think of for now so yh. Enjoy xxxxx