Chapter 1 The powers

In my small town people walk through the grave yard a lot mourning their loss as anyone would but they are all saying things like there's a lot of graves there lots of bodies buried but some  gravestones appear to have no body with them at all. But I Emerarudo Hoshi, knows where they are. I'm geting a little ahead of myself.

I was wandering along the sidewalk. It was around midnight. this night the streets were strangly busier than normal. No one was normal out. I normally couldn't hear anything else but birds and wispet of the wind. I wondered and strolled. But soon I ran straight into teenage boys picking on this girl. how dare they do such a thing what did she do to them? Of course, I interfered in furry. I couldn't just let them do that to her. I stepped in between them hoping that I wouldn't have to get myself into a fight. Once again (happens more then i would like to attempt). But then my body engulfed itself in a electric waving lightning. I squealed at the top of my pathetic lungs. I didn't know what to do. what had I becamd. I was terrified. what happened to me? the next thing I knew there was the fatal shine of bullets flying towards me. everyone was shooting at me, or chasing me with whatever weapons they could find. I was bleeding everywhere. My black and white ombred dress was turning a deep murders blood red from the blood, whi was pouring down me. I could hear cars swerving and the tires letting out a high high pitch squealing singing out of pain. As I ran across the street. I heard two cars hit one another so they wouldn't hit me. I caused a car crash. I thought as i heard the shadering windows. I was just creating more and more trouble, then I ever thought I could. I just wanted to help. But all I did was calluses trouble. My head was pounding.As I ran for my life. My body was screaming for me to stop. Every part of me hurt, I could hear my body pleding for me to stop. but I couldn't stop running, I would die. Sharp branches hit my face slicing skin of my face and poked my eyes. I could feel every bullet penetrate through me. Ice cold tears pouring angerly down my face from the excruciating pain and fury. I couldn't help but feel ashamed about the smashing cars. It was the only thing my mind was on. it wouldn't flee from my head. I felt terrible about it but I knew if it didn't hasten my self the forest. I would have just parish right there and then.

I didn't know what was going to happen to me, at the time. I was angry at the people for attacking me. I was upset. I was just trying to help a girl out, and this is what happens. This is how I get repaid! that wasn't fair!! I was just trying to help. I thought I was going to die. I ran into the forest. I knew no one would follow me there because of the rumors that the human race has spread. I ran deep into the forest. I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I sat down and lined my back against a tree. I was bleeding very heavily. if I didn't die from something else I would surely die from blood loss. I was crying. I was upset and in throbbing in pain. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what was going to happen to me. My brain felt like it was spinning in my skull. I was dizzy. I felt like vomiting. I thought to myself, "is this how I'm going to die? surely not. it can't be". I stood up and began walking. I saw the sun begin to set. I looked around the blue-black dark Forest. the forest was scarier than I thought it would be. I was cold, scared, alone, and in pain. what was going to happen to me? who was I? because I was not the same person. I fainted after that. I don't know what else happened that night. but when I woke up I was in this strange room it looked expensive. I looked down at my body it was wrapped in bandages. this is just a dream. it has to be. there's no way anything that happened yesterday was true. I was still asleep. this is all just a dream. no, it wasn't it's real. I could feel everything. my body was in so much pain. I needed to think of the kind soul that saved my life. I owed them everything. I set up in bed. my body was aching. how long was it out for? I tried to stand up but I fell straight back down into the bed. my body was weak. I looked around there was no one to be seen. but there was a note on the bedside table. I grabbed the note it was from the person who saved me. the note stated "you are a very pretty girl how could the people do this to you you? were just trying to help." fire grew out of my hand and caught the note on fire. the note Burnt to Ash. I needed to learn how to control my powers. but my body was too Fractal too. I needed to worry about healing up before anything else. my head was pounding. my vision was going blurry it probably should have lied down. no one seemed to be home. I was going to lie down and get some rest until someone was. I passed out after that. I can't remember anything else that happened during that night. But when I awoken the next day I was in a strange room it looks like something straight out of a fairy tale it looks like I awoken in a castle straight from a Disney book Disney book s down your body I looked down at my wounded body it was bandaged I needed to think whoever saved me last night I need to thank the kind soul that brought me here I owe them everything I owe them my life I set up in the bed and my body was in throbbing pain how long was I unconscious for I tried to stand up out of the bed but my body was too weak and I fell straight back down I looked around one last time there seemed to be no one around but there was a note the note was gently placed on the bedside table I reached out my hand and picked up the note it had to been from the person who saved me the note started out saying you are a very pretty girl how could the people do this to you how dare the people chase you into the forest I never got to finish the rest of the note before I let the powers burnt it into Ash. Well there was never hope for me to read that anyway I just decided to get some rest.