coming home

Words thats an a/n from mads

Words thats an a/n from me

Kate pov

I sat on the train, watching the scenery pass.

The train was completely empty, which was a bit surprising to me.

But I took the opportunity and got as comfortable as I could.

I eventually got bored with the lack of people and looked around the train to see if I could find anything people lost.

Everything I found I put in a bag or atleast valuable things I found I put in a bag, other stuff I left or put in the trash.

The bag with valuable stuff I contemplated on wether I should take it with in case there were towns people who lost stuff or leave it to the driver.

I left that devising instead focusing on other things.

For example why there were no people in the train, usually when I took the train to visit the town it was packed.

Well not exactly but there were much more people on the train then there were now.

Maybe there were some changes, it has been almost 30 years since the last time I visited.

The person on the speaker started speaking.

"We are now coming up on LazyTown," and then they went quiet again.
Neither of us have been on a train so yeah, don't now what they say.

I grabbed my backpack from the seat next to me and the other from off of the floor and went to stand by the door.

I looked at the platform as the train stopped and still didn't see many people.

The doors opened and I stepped out trying to spot Robbie.

But of course I didn't see him, he considers the time I was arriving an ungodly early hour in the morning.

Although someone was standing there holding a board that had my name on it

I walked towards them and they just stuck out their hand with a letter, not even asking me if I was actually who they had to give thus letter to.

I took the letter and before I could even think about ask anything, they walked away from me throwing the board in the trash and getting on the train.

I sighed and read the letter I had been being handed.

Sup sis

Visiting hours are mostly in the after noon, but today is after 4 pm.

You know the hatch rules.
Also the house at Lilystreet #10 is where you'll be staying. I used to own it, but now it's yours.
The keys are at the bottom of the envelope, please don't lose them I haven't copied it yet.

- RR

Ps. Please stay away from the blue man
P.p.s Please bring some snack or something :)
-

----------------

Once I was done reading I smiled at his predictable nature, but the first P.s confused me.

Blue man? The hell was that supposed to mean.

'Oh well, he'll explain it later' I shrugged it off.

I put away the letter in my back pocket allong with my new keys and grab my board from my bag.

I unfold it and let it drop.

It doesn't hit the ground when I let it drop like a normal board would, but instead it floats and powers up.