"Write a love story about Roy from spooky month liking his best friend Ross."

Once upon a time, there was a young man named Roy. He had known his best friend Ross since they were both little kids, and they had grown up together. Roy had always felt a special connection to Ross, but he never quite understood why. He loved spending time with him, laughing at his jokes, and talking about everything under the sun.

As the years went by, Roy started to realize that his feelings for Ross were more than just friendship. He had fallen in love with him. But Roy was afraid to tell Ross because he didn't want to risk their friendship.

October arrived and the air was filled with an eerie feeling as Halloween approached. Roy and Ross decided to visit a haunted house that had been set up for the month. As they walked through the dark corridors and heard the creepy sounds, Roy couldn't help but think about his feelings for Ross.

Suddenly, Ross grabbed Roy's hand tightly, and Roy felt a jolt of electricity run through his body. He turned to look at Ross, and in that moment, they locked eyes. Roy could see the fear and excitement in Ross's eyes, but he also saw something else - something that made his heart skip a beat.

After they left the haunted house, they sat down on a bench and talked for hours. Roy finally mustered up the courage to tell Ross how he felt. To his surprise, Ross smiled and said he had been feeling the same way. They both laughed in relief and hugged each other tightly.

From that day on, Roy and Ross were no longer just friends - they were in love. They spent the rest of the spooky month exploring haunted houses and pumpkin patches together, and their love continued to grow stronger with each passing day.

As the leaves began to fall and the air grew colder, Roy knew that he wouldn't want to spend another Halloween without Ross by his side. They had found each other in the most unexpected way, and Roy knew that their love was meant to last a lifetime. -ChatGPT

(Damn. Yes I suck at stories so bad that I used ChatGPT. Anyways please request. Byeeee-)