That's one way

Since it was the weekend Alex and Drake decided to hang out and play some games at their dorm. They played for hours. Soon after Alex laid down on Drake to see what he would do,Drake got pretty flustered.

  Alex stayed there and didn't move and soon fell asleep. Drake Not wanting to wake Alex up,he let him stay there. Eventually Drake fell asleep also. some time passed and Alex woke up he was still a bit sleepy and confused on what he was laying on, Alex then looked up at Drake and saw him sleeping peacefully, Alex felt his face heat up by the fact he was so close to drake, he never really seen him this close before so he started to admire him,he had pale and almost translucent like skin, his hair looked fluffy, long pretty eyelashes, and a tint of pink on his lips Alex thought drakes lips looked soft and  almost tempting. 

He then started to feel awkward about how close he was so moved away a bit and waited for Drake to wake up. Drake soon wakes up......... "uh I'm sorry for that I was kinda tired but that probably was uncomfortable for you being tired shouldn't be an excuse I should o-" Alex was interrupted, "it's alright! Really, I didn't mind that much" Drake said as he tried to laugh it off hoping Alex didn't notice the small shade of pink on his cheeks.

 Alex brushes this off then asks drake if he could go to the garden later, drake didn't mind so he would go usually not questioning anything. Later he and drake went to the garden and sat on the benches. They both talked for a bit then a little bit later Alex asked him a question.

"Hey you know uhm prom is coming up right?" Alex said a bit red as he paused and thought to himself, "Am I really going to do this? What if he says no ugh it's now or never get yourself together Alex."

 "So I wanted to ask if you would go as my prom date?...." Alex said while having an almost translucent blush on his face, Drake didn't know what to respond with so he just sat there. "Oh no uh nevermind forget it it's stupid us going to prom together that's stupid…" Alex said a bit disappointed, "not again not again" Alex kept repeating in his head then a Heard a sudden slightly excited "yes!" It was Drake  "huh", Alex said in confusion wondering if he heard that right "uh w-what I meant to say was, I'd love to if you still wanna go, that is, but I don't know how prom works or any of the dances…, Drake said.

 "Oh don't worry I Can show you!" Alex said getting happier each moment they spent together. 'uh ok" Drake said very unsure, Alex got up from the bench offering out to Drake, Drake grabbed his hand and Alex pulled him up "there are different kinds of uh slow dances so l think you put your arm around my waist, and uh i put mine on your shoulders? No that's not right uh" "Oh ok" Drake would put his hands on Alex's waist slightly confused. Alex was a bit startled and his face turned red, "w-why so sudden I was still explaining…" Alex said flustered, "oh sorry do you want me to let go?" Drake said, "i-its okay I'll just show you ''Alex said while putting his hands on Drake's shoulders.

 "Ok so now you just move side to side I believe" Alex said "like this?" Drake said while moving side to side "yeah you're really starting to get the hang of it aren't you" Alex said while laughing a bit Drake smiled by this action.

Alex look up and saw how dark it was getting "I think we should go back to our dorm it getting pretty late" alex said "yeah your right" drake said they both started heading to their dorm while doing so it was a bit awkward until drake said something to break the silence "so… why did you ask me to go the prom with you do you like me or something" drake said with a teasing tone of voice Alex was startled by the question and his face turned red "n-no I mean I do like you but not like that you know we are just going as friends" Alex said while stiffing up.

"well you did say prom date right" drake said look at Alex"w-well that what its called I didn't know how else to word it'' Alex said laughing nervously  "oh ok" Drake sighed "I was kinda hoping you would have said you did like me" drake said saying his thoughts aloud "w-what was that?" Alex said as they arrived at their dorm "uh nothing don't worry about it let's just go inside" Drake said as he went in the dorm with Alex, “oh ok then goodnight?”

 Alex said but moments after he was thinking to himself "does he actually like me no maybe I'm just hearing things let's just think about this another time" Alex said to himself as he got ready for bed, he was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling as he kept thinking about what he thought drake said he was a bit flustered by the thought of that Drake liking Alex he thought that's was impossible Alex then decided to get some sleep wondered if he should ask him about it tomorrow