chapter 1

Sanemi's point of view

I was training near my estate when I saw giyu sitting near a lake alone I hate him he thinks he's above the rest of the other pillars he thinks he's so great and strong how foolish him just being so fool of himself I hate it.

No one's point of view

Sanemi goes up to giyu tomioka wanting to make fun of him for how he's a "fool" as what sanemi calls him.

"What's the fool doing near a damn lake"

Giyu looks up at sanemi in confusion something that sanemi couldn't see, giyu then gets up now standing while facing at the aggressive pillar.

"If you want to say something spit it out dammit"

Giyu doesn't respond and just stares at sanemi having nothing to say but with a blank stare and sanemi gets pissed by it.

"You got nothing to say dip shit?"

Giyu doesn't even signal him for a no but just stares at him as if its an answer.

Sanemi gets closer to giyu thinking it will make giyu irritated but nothing changed about giyu's face at least.. he didn't show anything on the outside all though giyu wasn't paying much attention on sanemi before now they are clearly having eye contact.

"Listen here you piece of shit you are not different from the rest of us so quit acting like your above the rest"

Giyu was about to say something but quickly changed his mind

"Cat got your tongue?"

Giyu doesn't mind getting close to sanemi but wanting to go somewhere else so giyu slowly walks away from sanemi until sanemi puts his one hand with a thumb on the left side and the rest on the right making giyu stop to look at sanemi directly.

It didn't take long before sanemi realizes that it looked odd so he let giyu go but he didn't go anywhere.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" -giyu

Giyu didn't realize how sanemi was making it seem like with his hand on giyu's face.

"No but I know you have something to tell me"

"Nothing at all"

Giyu walked away before sanemi could say anything but sanemi was thinking about what he was doing and it wasn't just about his hand he feels like he's so obsessed with making giyu to show an emotion but sanemi came with the excuse of-

"He makes me pissed"

But he then find out it's not really an excuse