I Have A Big Dose of Boy Drama Disease

Hey it's Danii, I decided to delete my WAG story and do this one instead. I love the plot of this story and it actually can happen to someone.

Also you {the reader} play a big part into this story, you get to choose which boys she picks. The main character Jess has to choose which boy, but I'm giving you all the power to choose which one she chooses.

Also I'm stuck deciding which celebrities should portray the characters, please comment who you think would fit best.

Also if you want me to read one of your stories then please send me a private message, not on my comments. Thanks.

I saw the Wedding on Friday and Catherine was wearing a really beautiful dress. Please don't forget to vote! I want to see if this is good enough to put in the Watty Awards. Comments would be great and for those that have fanned me, I will dedicate you to one chapter of my story... enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staring at the boy that I've fancied for about two years hasn't really developed into anymore than staring. Let's just say that I was one of those people that were nobody in high school, where as my crush was the popular jock.

Bad choice you say. Yeah I know, but I can't help but feel butterflies flipping all over the place in my stomach. Millie, my best friend, says that maybe he's shy and won't come up to me. But I truly know that he wouldn't dare come up to me, cause I'm a nobody, remember. And he is the popular jock that everyone loves.

"Jess? Jessica, stop day dreaming about Alex. This is becoming more frequent." Millie said as she waved her hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my day dream and turned my attention to Millie.

"Sorry." I gave an embarrassed face. Millie laughed and gave a few pats on my back. The school bell rang, and let's just say I couldn't wait to go near Alex. 

"Don't think about it Jess." Millie gave me a stern face. How does this girl know me so well. 

"Do what?" I gave an innocent face, Millie rolled her eyes. Millie was really pretty, she had blonde hair that went to her mid-arms and she had brown eyes, also she had fair skin. She was really pretty and I am so jealous of her.

She's had a few boyfriend's, but me. None - no kiss, no date & no boyfriend. I wish that I had at least one of them things, but the Earth decided me to be lonely for the rest of life.

We walked to our next lesson which was Anatomy. Gosh! What is the point of learning when I'm just going to day dream about Alex Westwood.  

                                                                                    ***

"Jessica White. Could you please stop staring at Alex, it's scaring me." Me and Millie were walking towards our lockers to put our books away for lunch. There was a blonde girl standing near my locker, this girl was known as Alex's girlfriend, Sallie. 

She was looking around as if she was looking for someone. Then when her eyes locked into mine, she just stayed there, still as a statue keeping her eyes on me.

"Oh, witch alert!" Millie whispered. I looked at her as if she was stupid but I looked back to Sallie and her face was not happy.

"Jessica White?" She looked at me and as if by magic my body started to be filled by pain. 

"Yeah." My voice was starting to become weak - not a good sign. She gave an evil smile as if she had won and defeated me.

"Well..." Sallie started to tap her right foot constantly and it was getting quiet annoying. "Keep your filthy eyes off my boyfriend. "