NIGHT CLUB

Andriya dressed up and was ready to be on her date. She was excited about it as she was finally going to ask her best friend out because he wasn't. As she finished tying her hair into a neat ponytail she got a call. As she read the name she immediately picked it up and someone spoke from the other side first " Hey Andy you ready for today it's going to be special " ..... Andriya giggled and hurriedly went to her car..... She drove to the hotel where they were supposed to meet. She entered the hotel and sat where they booked tables. Andriya waited for ten minutes and then she was him coming towards her but she frowned when she saw a lady dressed in red with him. He spoke first " Uhh Andy..... This is Scarlett my girlfriend " Andriya was stunned but said nothing.... She just stared at him like he took her heart out . Then her girlfriend spoke " Nice to meet you finally he keeps on talking about you all the time, he wanted to tell you first before making our relationship official " Andriya finally smiled a little and said " Hey i am pleased to meet you, you're so pretty I mean look at you and congratulations you both " The man smiled and said " Let's have dinner yey? " Andriya hummed and Scarlett smiled....... Andriya  left before the dinner was over with an excuse that she had to go check for her bracelet in her car ..... After leaving the hotel Andriya sped up her car somewhere..... After some time she stopped her car and banged her hand on the steering wheel. She got out of her car when she saw a bar near her..... She opened her hair from that tight ponytail, fixed her makeup and dress and went in......... The bar was full of people but she didn't care she went to the bartender and  said " Shots and dont stop " The man started pouring and andriya kept gulping..... After 10 shots she was a bit out of her own hold. One man near her said " Hey wanna have a competition if you take more shots than me I'll pay for you " Andriya looked at him and said "deal" The bartender started pouring shots again and andriya started gulping them like it was water " Damn lady who hurt you slow down " Thr man spoke up but started gulping his drinks after 25 shots the man stopped and looked at andriya who was probably having 37th shot and stopped her and said " K madam you win I'll pay for you " Andriya  just smiled and kissed him. The man was taken aback by her action and pushed her " What the-" He immediately paid for her and left andriya just looked at him leaving but that didn't stop her she ran and held him by his arm and spoke while looking deep into his eyes " Dance? " The man was beyond shocked but he liked her ways so he agreed..... Both of them started dancing and andriya jumped and wrapped her legs on his waist.... The man was no longer in his control as the alcohol was getting over him he held her waist and she gasped " Don't do it until your ready for a creepy obsessive man to follow you everywhere until you give into him " Andriya stopped moving and looked at him for some time and then she kissed him again before parting their lips and saying " I don't know it I am ready but I know that I have no other man I'd like to kiss, I just saw someone I love with someone else and I would like a man like you to get him away from me because he couldn't see my love for him "  . The man looked at her " Adam " Andriya smiled and said " Hey Adam "