Coincidence (A Boyle Brothers Fanfic)

I sat in Aria's room. My eyes focused on the clock.

3:58....3:59............4:00 !

     I threw my I-Phone in Aria's face. Blasting Boom Boom by Justice Crew.

      Aria jumped up as quickly as possible.

    "Good Morning Aria!", I shouted in her ear.

    She just grunted. We began to get ready. I was looking pretty lazy, but, I mean I'm going to be on an airplane for 3 hours.

      I decided to braid my hair, so I'd be able to fall asleep without ruining it. And, it's only going to frizz up from the heat anyways.

      I applied minimal foundation just enough to cover the little acne I had left. I throw on my nerd glasses. I then sat around annoying Aria who was still half asleep.

         I finally decided to get dressed. I put on a pair of light wash denim short shorts, and my favorite sweatshirt. It's not only a light material, but purple and has sparkles on the shoulders! I slipped on my grey toms, which happened to just match the sparkles perfectly.

        I had just packed everything up, including the toiletries I used that morning. I triple checked my list and Vera Bradley suit case just because of my OCD.

       Aria walked in, and started laughing at me uncontrollably. I may or may not have been sitting on my suit case trying to close it.

       "Oh Maisy, I guess I'll help." , Aria said in between giggles.

       It only took 2 blonde girls about 10 minutes to close a suit case. I finally got Aria in a good mood. I mean how could you not be happy going to the happiest place on earth? Well, that's just impossible.

       "Ready to go birthday girl, Maisy?!", Aria's parents asked.

      We all broke out in a fit of laughter. According to Disney World, today will be my 16th birthday. But, actually it was October 21, 10 days ago. There is no way I'm passing up the opportunity to celebrate my birthday in Disney!   

  We had a half hour car ride to the airport. I decided to blast my beats and sing along. Aria conked out and rested her head on my shoulder.

       We finally made it to the airport! I gently woke up Aria because a grumpy person on a 3 hour plane ride isn't very pleasant.

      "Maisy, carry me please?" , Aria asked begging.

      She put on a sad puppy dog face. I ended up giving in.

      I easily lifted her up, and she grabbed on to my shoulders tightly. I held her legs around my hips as an extra precaution.

       Within minutes, Aria was snoring on me. She can fall asleep at the drop of a hat.

       Alexandra and Allen, Aria's parents, wanted pictures because it was too funny. I stood in front of the entrance to the airport with Aria out like a light on top of me.

       We checked in, and went through security at the speed of light. There was no one in line just us.

         The airplane was supposed to get to the airport at 6:00 AM. It was only 5:30, so I decided to crack open my biology and lessen the stack of all my school work.

        But, not first before, taking a picture of Aria who was asleep yet again in the fetal position. I was actually kind of glad we were there so early, less work to do when we officially got there.

       I only had a page left when it was time for the flight.

      "Rows A-G come up, and we will start seating.", the stewardess said.

         "Maisy, Maisy, Maisy! That's us!", Aria said with a sudden burst of energy.

      Aria and I were in the first in line with her parents following behind us. Linked arm in arm, we happily skipped on to the plane.