Imported Serendipity

Fate[n

Fate
[n.] be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way.

Couinci Malavore, a MedTech and a working student, who doesn't let fear overrule her passion. She believes that the universe is really that deterministic and fate is just a load of bullshit as she sees the future as the end product of someone's free will. As someone who has a great hold of that essence, she knows what aftermath could correspond to the actions everyone unhands. That our actions manipulate the future and not the other way around.

However, contrary to that concept, Rocky Trinidad puts his confidence in the concept of 'everything happens for a reason'. That no flesh and blood can lead the future. That the future is just like the past but only flipped over. Just as the past was already written, one's future is thus written and there's a relatively determined path for them to follow through.

There has been a prominent theory that believes that two contrasting charges attract. Notwithstanding this notion, there is also an existing concept that regards two unlike charges of an equal magnitude being appointed at some distance and there's a certain formation of force that acts between them.

This attraction is viewed to be an implausible joint. Analogical to two people having disparities in beliefs, what kind of a certain force will appear to exist?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╔════▣◎▣════╗

May thou seek solace in my piece of wisdom.

Heart and best,
Kei
╚════▣◎▣════╝

Started: 04/16/2023
Ended: 05/21/2023