Ch.2 ☆Lets go and make friends!☆

《Y/N-YOUR POV》

"I know right? It's so cool," I said to their shocking face.I love~ when someone hears our human names for the first time.
You get to see their funny reactions,the girl with two pigtails.HER JAW DROPPED once she heard,She was left speechless! Haha!
But,It always leaves them curious and concern and later they're eager to know more about us.But hey,Atleast we're kinda popular for having human names too no?

V : "I didn't say it was cool,But you know what I WILL say? It's weird having a human name."

"It is not weird, back in my day it was actually normal and a must have thing....but whatever :,( " I said mumbling While pouting too.

Khal gave me a quick side glance then proceeded to speak.
Khal : "Wellll...Actually it's Normal for us to have one,Maybe not you but it is to us"

Woahhh it's like as if he heard me-
Whichhh probably he might have...

J : "Why is it?"

Elias : "Oh right,We were humans before.but we managed to turn to a Disassembly drone before the incident happened that wiped all of humanity"

V : " OK,now that's just wild! How come no one told us about you three-"

J : "literally! Why didn't they?"

N : "so,where are your human body's now?"

Y/N : "somewhere...Probably Frozen maybe," N just responded with an 'oh',though...I was actually unsure what happend to our human body's...

J : " Hold up a second...Is you guys being once human and turned to a Disassembly drone gotta do why you guys are chosen to be here and help?"

Khal : "sort of I guess.We were built differently than you normal Disassembly Drones.That includes different designs,And what our body can do it's like 2x effective and strong,"

Y/N : "I was the first to be turned into a Disassembly drone! Which meant I got the better upgrades!"

V : "Then why didn't the company sent you guys to kill off the worker drones if you guys have Like,A better chance to getting rid of them all in the first place!?"

Oh god,Shes mad now. I Also really don't know why either.....

J : "She's right yknow? Am pissed off..." she says while crossing her arms under her chest.
Alright I gotta say something before we cause something out of this..

Y/N : "There might have been a reason why they didn't. But cmon,We might still have had trouble if they did send us in the first place.We wouldn't complete the task in a snap,Maybe thats why we both groups are here.To help eachother out!And there will be a better chance to succeeding!!"
that's a lie... We probably would finish it in a snap and succeed at the same time if we wanted too...

J : "you sound like N..ugh"

Y/N : " is that a good thing?"

V : " he's annoying,So no"

Oh?so is it just me that he looks rather adorable than annoying? hmmm...

N : "HEYY am not annoying!"

Khal : "hey,it has been awhile now,By now we should all be close to overheating soon."

I looked over to khal and gave him a agreeing look.
"Hes right we should probably go  hunting for oil, aka...Worker drones..."

V : "I'll gladly get ready to slash some worker drones necks and see their oil splatter!Ahaha!" V's hands turned to sharp claws and flew away in such speed,It made the snow on the ground to get picked up because the small wind force she made.

J : " Alright we'll all go get some tasty oil for energy then,Later!" She also flew away to the direction V went,Perhaps catching up to her.

J : "Oh I forgot to say! N DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID!"

I looked over at N who was blushing in embarrassment,Oof...

N: "ahahaha- don't worry J! I won't,I promise-!"

J Glared at him warningly for a tiny second and finally left the area.

Does she dislike him? Whyyyy he looks adorbs!!!

N : "how embarrassing...."

Khal : "they totally have beef with eachother,wonder why?"
Khal said quietly enough for me to hear only.

Y/N: "awwww...I feel bad.."
I really do,I can't stand seeing someone so nice be treated like this! it hurts my heart!

Khal : "anyways,Elias left long time ago if you didn't notice-"

Y/N : "Wait what-"
I turned around to see Elias not there.Oh,I wonder why he didn't tell us or how didn't we notice...That man is a ninja...he leaves the scene without a trace or sound...coooool...

Khal : "Yeah so let's go,"
He suddenly grabs me and carries me ☆Bridal style☆ and flies off to some where that I don't even know-

We're besties so I usually let him do this out of random but- NOT TODAY, NOPE.Why? you ask? We legit left poor N alone,And I wanted to befriend him...which made me mad.No one gets in my way of making a new friend!NUH UH!

Y/N: "idiot! I can fly to yknow!?"

Khal : " you think I don't know that? Your slow at flying so am carrying you."

Y/N: "liar! I am not slow at flying,And you know that! sO put me the fuck down!"

Khal : " And why-"

I quickly cut him off since I already knew what he was gonna say.
Y/N : "I'll kick your ass to hell"
I simply say.

Khal : "oh.."
He probably remembered those times I kicked his ass,because he then landed ontop of roof and let me get off his arms.

Y/N : " Aren't you a cutie when your obedient Khal~?"
A light blush adorned on his visor as I teased him.I kinda giggled at this.

Khal : "S-Shut the fuck up,"

Y/N : " I was jokinggg,bAhaha-"
He glared at me for laughing at his obvious blush,His glare was kinda scary since a chill went through my spine ehehe...Okay..now time to be serious with him.

Y/N : "Alright,Alright..."
I changed my tone of voice that could clearly be heard I became more serious which made him give me a questioning look.
I cleared my throat anddddd.....

Y/N : "WHY DID YOU CARRY ME AND FLY OFF TO NOWHERE??WE EVEN LEFT POOR N ALONE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING!"

Khal : "so you see..."

Y/N : "So you see what?Hm?"
I said while tapping my foot impatiently.

Khal : "ermm...I don't know-"

Y/N : " OMG...kHalll~ I wanted to be friends with N! And you ruined my chance!wHyyy must you do this to mee!"I stopped being serious and started to whine about how he took away my opportunity to be friends with N back there.

Khal : "if you wanted to be friends with them soooo badly....Then..why don't we search for them?"

Y/N : " Good idea! Let's go find him... NOW"

Khal : " y/n...Your super weird did you know that?"

Y/N : "Yep! But you like me being weird since you decided to be besties with me!"
He didn't say anything so i walked away On a journey to find the adorable guy named N and try to be friends with him! Which I think Khal is coming along as well on this tiny journey!
___________________________________

End of chapter 2!
Ama edit this later,Unfortunately I have to do tests tomorrow 😭 so I may not release another new chapter in 2 days,I have the chapter planned as draft and without editing, just gotta right it down,edit and change some parts and DONE.WISH ME GOOD LUCK TOMORROW 😭😭!!AND HAVE A NICE DAY-