The chase (1D fan fiction)

There's no where to hide he'll find us, where do we go where do we run. "Gottcha" the stranger said grasping my sholder."Let me go, RAPE!!" i scream as the stranger puts his cold hands on my mouth. I bit his hand leaving him bleeding, running faster with my little sister Shauna. "Jessica get back here!!" I turn around only to she the stranger yelling my name. While im running my head wont turn im afraid, afraid of him getting me and my sister. I run faster and faster only to run into someone, His eyes are like crystals shining in the light I couldn't help but stare into his green orbs and want to touch his curls    I was stund untill i heard him calling again. "Please  help me sir i need to get away from him!" I say about to faint. I pass out on the sidewalk awakening to a bed it looked like i was in an RV.  Who's RV was I in, the boy with the curls or the man who chased us? Us.. Where is my sister?!! I leap out of bed and run into the "kitchen" and there he was, the man with the curls. dayyyummm hes got a sexy body And his face... but then I realized he was..."Uh, are you really na-" 

"Naked? Yes. I didn't expect you to be up so soon. But in the mean-time... want to join?" He said laughing. "No" i say running into the bedroom i had woken up in and noticed a second bed thank god my sister. I yell to the naked guy "Can you please put a blanket on or something". He hollars back "Okay but that will ruin the view... Are you sure?". I coul'nt help but laugh "Yes im sure" 

Authors Note:

I know it might now be good and there are many spelling mistakes but I thought I should post the first chapter now so I can get feedback on if I should continue or be the quiting quiter I am!!! TANK YOU FOR READING THIS PLEASE COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME SOME FEEDBACK UNICORNS