Reality

"i can't believe you didn't tell me that draco fucking malfoy followed you!" ginny raved.

"i didnt know he was famous!" hermione yelled back defensively.

"hermione, of course he's famous! he's a model!" ginny yelled.

"i'm sorry! i'm a dancer, not some person who spends their life on social media!" hermione shot back.

ginny glared at her. "obviously."

"look, i posted the picture of my face like you told me, and he commented on it. would you like to see the dm?" hermione informed her.

"there was a dm?! give me your fucking phone!" ginny said.

hermione threw her the phone, and ginny went through it.

"a hot ass model called you pretty and wants to hang out with you! damn, mione! you're so lucky!" ginny sighs.

hermione rolled her eyes and took the phone from
ginny's hands.

"ginny."

"yeah?"

"what if we meet up and he doesn't like the way i look?" hermione whispered.

"girl, that photo you took was unfiltered. and you looked like the hottest woman alive. if you were my type, i'd date you."

hermione rolled her eyes. "thanks, gins."

"trust me. invite him to your show. then hang out after."

"that's a good idea."

"and here i thought i was the dumb one."

hermione shot her daggers.