.

Jeremiah continues wailing and be dramatic outside my house. I watches him in my bedroom window as he begs for forgiveness. Just what I wanted early in the morning. I sighed- day ruined.

The heavy drizzle of rain outside adds dramaticness on this act Jeremiah is pulling. This miserable fucker. I rang his number and watch him pull out his phone on his pockets, surprisingly working after being drenched in rain for hours now.

He answered the call. "Stop the act, fucker," I said, "Get out of here Jeremiah. I'm that thoughtful enough to think that you will be sick for being out there since dawn."

"Phi-"

"No, I'm not concern. I don't actually give a fuck. But consider this a mutual understanding, especially to you, you will go now and I forgive you," you cheating shit. He said something but I cuts him off  "And no, before you say anything, we are over now. Stop this act go fuck somebody else maybe Carly again, fuck my cousin and send me a video."

He is genuinely shocked. Phone still on his ear, non- moving. Thank the gods the squealing stopped. Thank the- a car hits him. He is dead.

...

this has been on my notes for so long and saw this earlier and thought this was funny 💀 idkidk maybe continue this????? also wrote this when i was depressed 💀 bye i also redownloaded wattpad might aswell cure my high ahh fantasy reading slump i need a refresh. why am i even sharing this idk even know yall?? anyways 💗