You'll need this to understand the story

HELLOOO!! It's Sl33pd1pr1v3dS1mp! Back Atch Ya!
Slow updates, of course. This is Wattpad man, lower your expectations lol

There is swearing in some of the chapters. I want to make this much like as if it HAD been in the show. That is just how I like them in general. So, I suggest instead of thinking something is cringy, have an open mind and use your minds eye to imagine of it had really happened.

If you have a scenario you'd like to write, tell me, I'd be happy to do it!!
I haven't seen any of the older Beyblade shows. (I am VERY SLOWLY making it through the first season). This means, that not only might I get characteristics wrong here and there, but Hoji will not be included either. I apologize to all those Hoji lovers. I didn't even know he existed till I had seen Season 1. Concluding, I've only seen Surge, Quad drive(this disappointed me so bad. my heart hurt.), Turbo, and Rise.
Although, from reading so many stories and literally looking at everything for them on Pinterest(cough, cough. we don't talk about that. cough, cough), I think I got this! Thus, 
If I write something that sounds like something they wouldn't say, please tell me and I will change it. Or vice versa. If you think someone would have said something, tell me and I'll put it in!

I have NO idea what happens in the anime, so I'll be doing random advents. Like going to a carnival or having a sleepover.

I had started writing this when I was depressed, stopped writing it for a while, then found it again when cleaning out my room after I had gotten saved. Therefore, you will find signs of depression or little tics Y/n does to calm herself until it is fully addressed. Some tics she does aren't only to calm her down, they can also be tid-bits she had picked up along the way of her childhood.
Since Wakiya and her grew up like siblings, being with each other all the time, Wakiya will also be showing signs of depression. Yet, he is not as bad as she is. 
This also means there will be mentions of abuse, trauma, and things like that. If you are sensitive to that, then maybe this won't be the best fit for you. Yet I Promise! There is most definitely fluff and a positive outcome in the end. As soon as I figure out when "the end is" lol

You will see that Y/n does not blade. Well, that would simply be because in this idea of a world I have created, females don't blade. As for those who do, they get bullied for it relentlessly. Once Beyblading had been introduced, everyone had a silent agreement that it was a guy's sport only. 
When Y/n tried bringing up the situation to her parents, they disagreed with it passionately. As well as Wakiya's parents. Limiting for Y/n to play in secret and Wakiya to be self-conscious about his bey and his blading style.  

All those others out there! Those of whom are into others, go check out my other book. BBB headcanons and oneshots. And then those other ones, the Demon Slayer fans, you know who you are ;) Go check out the books I've made for that as well.

I think that's all! Byyee!
Have a good night/day!
Love, Elija🖤