fuck you:

⚠️THIS WILL TAKE PLACE A FEW YEARS BEFORE HE ADOPTS FUSHIGURO IN THE BEGINNING⚠️ GOJO WAS 18 WHEN HE MET FUSHIGURO (who was 6)⚠️ BUT IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS ONE SHOT GOJO IS 15 AND M/N IS 16⚠️

gojo was young and gojo was dumb.

that was the main reason why he was in this situation. this male hovering over him, fucking him into oblivion was someone he barely even knew. but he always admired him. they crossed paths a few times outside of school hours, talked briefly but that was it. but they didn't go to the same school.

l/n m/n. a male with no record, it's like he didn't exist.

m/n was kissing gojo's neck, grunting as gojo couldn't stop how hard he was scratching m/n's back. m/n's thrusts were hard and pleasurable.

the white haired male couldn't stop moaning, his back moving up and down on his bedsheets with a smooth rhythm.

gojo had his head rolled back, gasping from how good it felt to feel m/n inside of him.

he hooked his legs around m/n's torso, clutching onto him like his life depended on it. the silent night filled with their moaning, filled with gojo's bed squeaking, and filled with their skin slapping each other from each movement.

m/n had his fingers tangled into gojo's hair, his palm under gojo's head so the male was resting on it, m/n was panting in his ear as his knees dug into the sheets.

m/n couldn't help it, in the heat of the moment he kissed gojo on the lips. their tongues touching as they moaned and groaned into each other's mouth.

they pulled away, their tongues still touching as saliva dropped around them. as soon as they caught their breath, their lips were back to touching.

m/n's hips would pull out and slam back in, causing gojo to tightened his legs around m/n, causing gojo to scratch deeper into the s/c toned back, causing gojo to pull m/n closer as he felt his muscles, causing gojo's walls to clench around m/n's cock.

gojo just wanted to talk to m/n, but when the male came over something snapped in gojo. he just wanted m/n to take him right then and there. luckily for gojo, he lived alone.

he had smashed his lips against m/n's, the male returned it. since m/n was taller than gojo, he had tilted gojo's head up to get a better feel of his mouth. so they had walked towards gojo's bedroom, taking their clothes off each step.

their clothes scattered around the entire house.

gojo was in desperate need of m/n, so he convinced m/n not to prep him and just go straight for it. gojo had condoms in his room, m/n didn't question why a 15 year old had them, but then again, he also had them. and he was 16.

so here they were, m/n fucking him relentlessly. they've already done a few rounds. in different positions.

m/n slowed his thrusts down, pulling out and going back in very slowly.

"m/n~" gojo half moaned and half whined.

m/n smirked, looking down at gojo as his fingers traced gojo's pale skin. he traced every muscle, every vein. it was such a tender moment.

gojo felt his heart skipping a beat, he even put his hand over his heart for a moment. but when he caught m/n staring at that action, going even slower.

gojo played it off by digging his own nails in his skin and moaning. he didn't have to fake the moan, m/n was a miracle worker in bed and gojo was absolutely loving every second of it.

he could never get enough.

he tangled his fingers in m/n's h/c hair, biting down into m/n's shoulder as he cummed for god knows how many times that night. getting their chests and his sheets even more dirtied with his semen.