The Crossroad Chapter 3 : The Sweet Goodbye Part 2

I will make a proposal to Beatriz. I went to her room, she was reading a book entitled "Teusdays with Morrie". I asked her "Beatriz di kaba napapagod sa pagbabasa nyan? Eh ilng ulit mo nayang binabasa , parang alam mo nalahat liny nyan?" She told me " Ikaw ba nagsasawa na sa akin?" I refuses. She continue "that's what Im talking about, the book I read is like you, I will never stop loving you."

I was blushed and teased her " Wow, you knew how to make corny jokes huh?" and she laughed. Umupo ako sa kanya and telling her na "Bea,though we put into this situation, na we kept together stronger pede bang humingi nang favor sayo?" She asked "What is it?"

I continued "Would you be my wife? Would you be my be half?". She smiled with doubt "I love you, Kean. I was so lucky to heard that but if Im gone, a part from you will be gone too right? kasi you chooses me as your behalf." I replied "That was joke? ayaw mo ba bea?". She answered me with shedding of tears "I want too Kean. I want to say yes to you. But me, Im giving up"

I answered " Diba you said you will never go away and you will grab the opportunity coming from you? You promised it, Bea and I will kept mine too. I will never let you go. My life is you and my heart only beats for you. I dont care if you cant stay or grow old with me, preparing a good morning coffee for me, making stuff together and making family by our own. I dont care. All I know is to be with you, to make a vow with you." I held her hands and kissed it and says "So please, Bea, can we make our forever? It doesnt matter it will never take it long but atleast we did it and we believed from it. I will asked you again". I knelt down and bring out the engagement ring and says once more "Beatriz Benetiz, the love of my life, will you take this ring and lets make our forever?" She answered "Kean Villegas, I Will". I hugged her and have good night sleep beside her.

But one day, I went from the grocery to buy some needs. When I opened the door, I saw her sitting side from the window and sleeping. I thought she was taking her nap. But I noticed, she never respond to my questions and I went to her and stop breathing. I went to the doctor and telling her situation. They let me out and felt numb and nervous. The doctor went out and gave her final statement that BEATRIZ BENETIZ WAS DIED.