Chapter 11 - 20

ଓChapter 11

    The request made by Erhei made Xiang Wei completely sleepless, and fell into a entangled state of war between heaven and man.

    She finally cleared up the misunderstanding with Jiang Cheng and convinced him that she didn't like him anymore. If she suddenly ran to give him a loving hug, wouldn't it be a waste of all her previous efforts?

    But if she didn't follow Erhei's request, she was worried that she wouldn't be able to cope with the upcoming test.

    Although under Jiang Cheng's guidance, she clearly felt her progress, but after all, the starting point was too low, and even if she made progress, it was only from failing to almost passing.

    "Erhei, don't you want to see me pass the exam and deliberately make things difficult for me?" Xiang Wei asked weakly.

    Erhei looked calm: "How can this be called embarrassment? I didn't ask you to give my master a kiss of true love." "..." The kiss of true love is

    here

    , I've watched too many romance movies!

    Xiang Wei: "Can I change my request? We humans are not allowed to hug the opposite sex casually. It is easy to cause misunderstanding."

    Erhei: "Then don't be too casual."

    "..."

    Not casual love hugs?

    ——It's easier to be misunderstood, okay?

    Xiang Wei felt that Er Hei must be deliberately embarrassing her, but she couldn't refuse. This time, she had to pass all subjects in the preliminary test, so that Xiang Mingqiang believed that she could work harder.

    But, how can I give him a loving hug without being misunderstood by Jiang Cheng?

    Xiang Wei thought and thought, but he couldn't come up with a complete solution when he thought about insomnia. When I went to school the next day, my whole body was dispirited.

    During the penultimate class in the afternoon, Qin Keyuan suddenly said: "Wei Wei, the monitor organized everyone to play 'Truth or Dare' after school. Do you want to stay and participate? There will be a dinner party after the end.

    " think……"

    Xiang Wei was about to refuse, but suddenly he had a brain that had been teased for more than ten years, and an unprecedented flash of inspiration-

    if he embraced Jiangcheng during the big adventure, he wouldn't be misunderstood, right?

    But the premise is that Jiangcheng also participates in the game, and someone asks her to "hug Jiangcheng" as an adventure punishment.

    "Who are participating?" Xiang Wei asked.

    Qin Keyuan shook her head: "I don't know. The list is with the monitor. You can ask the monitor?"

    Xiang Wei: "Let's talk about it."

    The party before the big exam is a common practice in the class, mainly to help everyone relax, and she has never attended it before. But, I don't know about Jiangcheng...

    "Erhei, has your master ever attended a class pre-examination party?" Xiang Wei asked Erhei in a low voice while Qin Keyuan was going to the bathroom.

    Erhei: "My master is not interested in participating in such a boring party."

    "..."

    means that Jiang Cheng has never participated in it.