1. My universe

- Go to hell, Taehyung! - exclaimed the blond as he confidently walked towards the door of the apartment, which the men had shared for the past few years.

Then he paused, turned back to his partner, and with tearful eyes uttered a sentence that would surely haunt the older man for many years to come.

- How can you say that your work is more valuable than mine? How can you say that, Taehyung, when you know very well I love that cafe with all my heart and I love Jin hyung, who was like an older brother to us? - the younger man swallowed the lump in the throat and roughly wiped away the tears with his palm which threatened to break his defiant and stubborn attitude.

Once again, he looked at the elder, who stood next to him and did not make a single movement.

Tae was barely breathing. Jungkook's words shortened his breath and prolonged his agony.

Because Taehyung didn't mean what he said.

The younger got him wrong again, and the worst part was that maybe it really was irreparable demage now.

What he saw in Jungkook's eyes will haunt him forever.

His disappointed and hurtfull look and bleeding heart which still beat for Tae, is all that was left of Jungkook.

The blond turned on his heels and he was ready to open the door when he heard the voice of other.

- You know I didn't mean it like that, Jungkook... I'm really sorry... - his eyes were clouded with tears.

And he heard a thunderous slamming of the door as he looked up at the bedroom ceiling, crying for his lost love.

The elder shook his head frantically when he heard the voice of the guy with whom he had traveled to Thailand.

- Hey, Taehyung, is everything alright? - he asked with a smile that grew bigger as he watched the younger man's confused look.

- Oh, yes, it is. I thought of something. Nevermind. I wiped all the glasses, now all that's left is...

Hoseok cut him off, caressing his tense back.

- Now we just have to wait for the guests.

A few months ago, Tae completed his residency in general surgery in Seoul. And that very day, when he was returning from his shift at the hospital, he accidentally met a man with a brilliant smile which shone like the most beautiful gold.

Later, the younger found out that his name was Hoseok, and that his friend was a patient in that hospital.

He clicked with Hoseok immediately, and they both felt it.

After several outings and hanging out, the two became extremely close. And just for that reason, Tae allowed himself to get lost with the elder in Thailand, where Hoseok ran his small restaurant on the beach.

Doubt was certainly present in Tae's head, but Hoseok's smile prejudged that he would still allow the older to book plane tickets for them for two weeks.

Taehyung knew that it would be too ungrateful to just lay around Hoseok's apartment and do nothing, so he decided to help him at the bar. He needed that kind of distraction, especially now when he had finally reached his long-desired goal.

Especially now when he himself has become the reason why he left Busan and his love, and moved to Seoul.

There was no room for anything that could disturb his thoughts and allow him to drag himself again into the state of confusion and mental war which haunted him long after breaking up with Jungkook. That all brought out only the worst in him.